What Have I Done?!

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho’s POV:

Yuri came back in class with puffy red eyes. Taeyeon had her arm linked through hers and looked like she was basically holding Yuri up. Yuri was shaking so badly and she looked terrified.

Honestly it was hilarious.

How could it not be? The girl ran out of class crying because she sang a song! What a wimp, Hyuna was right. Speaking of which, I need to pay more attention to her now, especially since my dad told us that her mother owned a lot of shares in my dad’s business. She is very influential and can destroy anyone’s reputation and business within seconds, especially if they have a secret to hide.

The way dad speaks about her family and the importance of maintaining a good relationship with her makes me think that he wants something more from me. But what does he want? For me to date her? Or does he want more? Even though he is a complete -hole I don’t want his business failing, his last business went bankrupt and it was hard, for all of us. Especially Mom who was pregnant at the time. The stress was so tough on her she lost the baby. My little brother.

“Hello, Earth to Minho!” Hyuna waved a manicured hand in front of me. I glanced up at her overly done face and revealing clothes, my stomach churning with what I decided I needed to do.

“Hey Hyuna, you look nice today!” I said with an overly-happy smile.

“Yeah I know, my mom got me a platinum card so I can just buy, buy and buy!” Her arrogant, obnoxious voice grated against my ears.

We continued to talk for a while, I say talk, she flirted horrendously with me and I just accepted it with a smile. All of a sudden I heard an unfamiliar laugh ring across the classroom. I turned to see Yuri laughing, spread in a wide, not un-attractive, smile.

But seriously what a freak! She came in 10 minutes ago looking like she’d been sobbing forever and now she was laughing? What a weirdo.

Like seriously what’s with the mood swings?

The whole class looked at me. I’d realised I said it out loud. Yuri was looking at me with both sadness and anger. I could see fire building up in her eyes.

“Yah! Choi Minho! Why don’t you just mind your own busin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter