The Wedding Day

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally after months of planning; it was the day of Minho and Yuri’s wedding. The sun was shining, there were fluffy white clouds in the sky and everything seemed perfect for the wedding.

“Yuri get your out of that bathroom before I come and break the door down!” Jessica said angrily. Yuri came out sighing heavily:

“Unnie you can’t blame me for wanting to take my time. I want to look my best!” Yuri said sweetly.

“Whatever just get your under clothes on so we can get the wedding dress on you arasso?” Yuri nodded and got changed into her underwear before putting on a robe over it.

“I’m ready!” The door opened and the rest of the girls came piling on holding a large hanger with a covering. Yuri trembled as she saw it; she knew what it contained and everything was suddenly becoming very real.

“Come on let’s get this on you Yuri.” Taeyeon encouraged warmly. Yuri was lead behind some curtains where Taeyeon ped the hanger; revealing the dress. Taeyeon helped Yuri slip into the dress and zipped up the back for her.

“I’m ready!” Yuri walked out from the curtains and the girls gasped in shock.

Yuri’s dress: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/41/93/36/41933628aa19bbcdaa0ef056c0556120.jpg

“Unnie you’re so pretty in that!” Seohyun gasped.

“You look like a princess!” Jessica added.

“Chincha? You don’t think it’s too much?” Yuri looked down at the sparkly dress.

“Aniyo you look perfect!” Tiffany reassured her.

“Come on let’s do your makeup before we’re late arasso?” Sooyoung marched forward and started to apply some light make-up to Yuri’s face. After placing in a hair accessory to keep Yuri’s hair out of her face Yuri was ready. She looked radiant; she seemed to be emitting all her happiness.

“Come on Yuri let’s go now.” Taeyeon took her arm and led her down to the limousine that was waiting for them all outside. They drove to the venue whilst laughing and drinking the drinks that were provided.

“Let’s have a toast to Yuri and Minho!” Jessica hollered.

“Yuri and Minho!” Everyone cheered and drank the bubbly that was in their champagne glasses.

Once they got to the venue Yuri was led into a small side room to wait for the wedding to begin. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sooyoung went outside and quickly came back in with the girls bouquets. They all matched perfectly with the purple bridesmaids dresses that the girls wore.

Suddenly music started playing and the girls were ushered outside. Before they went they all gave a quick peck on the cheek to Yuri. Yuri was nervously sat down biting her lip when the door opened and Jiyoung entered the room:

“Jiyoung-oppa!” Yuri cried happily. Jiyoung crossed the room towards her smiling and took both her hands in his.

“Aigoo my baby Yul looks like a princess!”

“Kamsahabnida Jiyoung! I’m so happy!”

“Good. I want you to be happy for the rest of your life arasso? I don’t want to see any tears because of him or I’ll come and beat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter