Skipping School Part 1

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV:

I woke up in the morning to bright sunlight streaming in from the window and I was about to turn around when someone’s arms stopped me. I glanced up and realised Minho was still here with me.

“Aaah!” I bolted up in bed. Responding to the scream Minho got up too.

“Huh? What’s wrong Yuri?” I could only stutter an answer.

“Y-y-you’re here!” He looked at me confused and replied:

“O course I did. You asked me to stay.”

“Not for the whole night! Your parents must be worried! You didn’t have to stay the whole night!” I said in a panicked voice. Minho grabbed my arms and held me still.

“Yuri I stayed because I wanted to. You kept shivering in your sleep and you cried once. I wanted to stay with you.” I was shocked.

“I cried in my sleep?” He nodded. I sighed and looked at the time. 10 o’clock.

“OMO! I’m late for school! Seongsaenim is going to be so angry!” I was about to rush out of the room when Minho grabbed my wrist. I whipped around.

“What are you doing? You’re not going in today.” He said sternly.

“Huh? Why not?” I asked in confusion. He rolled his eyes and said:

“You were beaten up really badly last night. You need to rest unless you want your injuries to get any worse,” I was about to protest when he cut me off “No objections, the girls have already gone off to school and you’ll be in a lot of trouble if you turn up now.” I sighed heavily again and asked:

“What about you? Aren’t you going to school?” I was a little angry that no-one woke me up for school. I need to get good grades if I want to run Kwon Kosmetics to a high standard.

“Ani, my girlfriend is hurt, how can I go to school?” He smirked and shook his head.

“Fine. I’m going downstairs for breakfast.” I said in a cold voice. His smirk grew bigger and I turned around and marched out of the room. I heard his footsteps behind me and I walked a little faster down to the kitchen. Suddenly his footsteps grew quiet so I assumed he had given up following me. I started preparing some pancakes and started humming a little tune while I made them.

I was really busy in my own world when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

“Aish, Minho! You scared the life out of me, I was about to flip the pancakes!” I heard him chuckle as he rested his head on my shoulder “Will you get off now? I need to finish making breakfast for both of us.” He shook his head in disagreement. I rolled my eyes and continued to move around with him attached to my waist. I set down some plates and some glasses with orange juice in them. All the time Minho was whining in my ear.

“Yul I’m hungry!” He said using aeygo.

“Food is ready sit down now and eat.” He finally let go of me and sat down. I was about to eat when Minho stole my plate.

“Yah! What are you doing? I’m hungry too you know.” I pouted, crossed my arms and leaned back in my chair. He smiled and cut off a piece of the pancake, and then he leaned over and dangled the fork in my face.

“Say ‘aah’ Yul” He was being so cheesy today. I just smiled and opened my mouth. He fed me the pancake and chuckled. His smile was so infectious I smiled widely as well. We spent the time feeding each other and playing in the kitchen. Soon we’d finished our food and it was time to wash up. I decided to get revenge on Minho for surprising me this morning and splashed some water on him.

“Yah!” He shouted in shock. I giggled and ran away. He chased me around the kitchen with foam that had been made in the sink and rubbed it in my face. I splashed more water on him and in no time it turned into a water fight. I shut my eyes as he chucked a lot of water on me and squealed as the cold water hit my skin. I chucked a whole bowl of cold water on him. He just stood there in shock and smiled evilly at me. I started t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter