Confessions

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Authors POV:

When Yuri woke up she was so happy. She never thought her 18th birthday would be so happy. She grabbed her phone and saw she had a text message from Minho::

From: Minho

Hey Yul! Excited? Wear something a bit fancy tonight okay?

Fancy? She didn’t pack anything fancy to wear. She had some party dresses but that’s it. She quickly rummaged through the closet until she found one of her favourite dresses. It was short, black and sparkly. She carefully combed her waist-length hair through and applied some mascara.

Yuri’s Outfit:

http://seoulbeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/20111022_seoulbeats_yuri.jpg

She picked out some sandals remembering she was on the beach and heels would do her no good. She ran out and saw Minho there in a black jacket, white dress shirt, black tie and black trousers. She smiled sweetly at the sight of him. When he smiled at her she felt as though an electric current passed through her.

“Hey.” He said smiling at her as if she was the only person in the world.

“Hi.” she was suddenly really shy.

“You look really nice you know.” She blushed faintly at the compliment.

“You look really nice too.” He smiled at her and took her hand. She felt a small, electric shock when he took her hand. Suddenly he covered her eyes.

“Umm Minho? What are you doing?”

“It’s a surprise Yuri. Come on just play along.”She sighed and said:

“Fine, as long as you don’t prank me ok?” He chuckled and said:

“Don’t worry I’m not going to prank you.” He led her for a while and because her eyes were covered my other senses heightened. She could smell the salt in the sea and could hear their footsteps in the sand so clearly. He stopped for a moment and said:

“You can look now Yuri.” She opened my eyes and was shocked.

The beach:

http://itcolossal.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Places011.jpg

“Minho... It’s amazing!”She beamed at him. He smiled and nervously scratched the back of his head.

“I also have something else but I’m not sure if it will work out.”

“Huh? What do you mean?” She asked.

“I think I may know your brother.” Her eyes widened in shock.

“B-but how?” She stuttered.

“I rung my father and asked for the name of a company that was supporting us. He gave me the name and it sounded so familiar to your brothers.”

“Chincha? You’re being serious?” Minho nodded and smiled at her.

“Happy Birthday Yuri.” She ran forward and hugged him tight, crying softly in happiness. He moved back and wiped away her tears with his thumb. She smiled widely at him.

“Thank you Minho. Thank you so much!” He smiled gently at seeing her so happy. He laughed at the sight of her being so happy.

“What? What’s the matter Minho?” Yuri asked, confused.

“I’ve never seen you this happy. It’s nice.” She blushed pink and laughed gently.

“Anyway, shall we get on with the night?” Minho asked.

They ate a delicious meal consisting of all their favourite foods. They talked and laughed like they were the only 2 people in the world. It was just them talking by the ocean, laughing at the stupidest jokes and little by little, realising how deep their feelings were for each other. Every moment with each other was amazing and when they were apart? They couldn’t stop thinking about each other.

Suddenly Minho stood up and held out his hand to Yuri.

“May I have this dance?” She smiled and reached out for his hand. He pulled her up and she said:

“But wait! There’s no music!” He grinned and pulled out his mobile and set it on a slow song. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter