My Heart

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV:

“Come on Yuri you have to eat.” Tiffany was waving a spoon in front of my face filled with chicken soup, one of my favourites. But I couldn’t eat. I was too lost in my thoughts. What happened between us? The last time we were together we were happy; there was nothing wrong with us. So why did he have to go and do this?

My stomach rumbled loudly and I looked up to find that Tiffany was gone. The bowl was still there but I guess she had given up and gone downstairs. I tentatively took a spoonful only to realise how hungry I was and I demolished the whole bowl. I instantly felt really bad; Tiffany was only trying to make me feel better and I completely ignored her. I shook my head in anger and picked up my dishes.

 I went downstairs to find them all sat down watching some TV. They all smiled at me when they saw me and I gave them a watery smile back. I washed and put away my dishes and joined them in the living room.

“Hey Yul how are you feeling?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I’m ok, I guess.” Hyoyeon looked doubtfully at my face while Taeyeon said:

“No you’re not ok. But you will be.” She gave me a quick hug and let me lean on her while we watched the movie. Unfortunately for me it was a romantic movie. It came to the ending where the lead guy and girls kissed and I actually closed my eyes so I wouldn’t have to see it. I didn’t even notice the tear leaking out of my eye. I wiped it away quickly before anyone could see and decided to go upstairs to bed.

“Goodnight guys, sweet dreams.” I went up to my room and started to change into my pyjamas when I noticed the ring on my finger. Our couple ring. Just realising it was there and reading the engraving brought all my feelings to the forefront of my head. Then the real river came. Fast and furious, the tears leaked out of my eyes showing no sign of stopping. I suddenly felt dizzy and the next thing I knew was that I was on the floor, my legs crumpled beneath me while I held the ring. It must have been loud as the next second, the girls burst into the room.

They were shocked when they realised I was on the floor, even more so after they found out what I was holding. Almost immediately I was surrounded by them all whispering encouraging words and my hair. Someone tried to take the ring off of me but I held on and said:

“I want to get rid of it myself. When I’m ready.” They nodded and just smothered me in blankets, making sure I was warm and cosy. The last thing I heard was Seohyun’s voice:

“Stay strong unnie.”

It helped me through my dreams that night.

2 days later...

Going to school is hard anyway, but even harder knowing the person you love is there. At least I won’t see him a lot today. I headed downstairs with my bag when Hyoyeon asked me:

“Yuri where’s your dance kit? We do have dance today.” I groaned as I remembered the dance class. How am I supposed to dance with Minho after we’ve broken up? Especially since we have to be really close to each other.

“Aish, this is going to be a long day huh?” I asked. I ran upstairs and grabbed my kit before heading downstairs for breakfast. I wasn’t going to eat much until Sooyoung pushed some food towards me and said:

“Eat unnie, you’ll need your energy for today.” I smiled gratefully and ate. We went to school and I had to take deep breaths before stepping out of the car. My stomach was in my throat as I walked through the halls. It made it a little worse when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter