Wake Up

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You did great Yuri don’t worry.” Minho’s manager assured Yuri on the way back to the hospital.

“Kamsahabnida. Could you please show me where Minho is now?” Yuri asked worriedly.

“Neh I will show you. Do you want me to leave you guys alone?” He asked once they parked at the hospital.

“Neh if it’s ok with you.” Yuri nodded. Minho’s manager transported her to Minho room and took her inside.

“Can you manage it to Minho’s bed?” He pointed at a bed behind some curtains.

“Neh I will.” Yuri replied. Minho’s manager left the room leaving her inside. Her stomach was churning in anticipation. She slowly pushed her chair over to Minho’s bed nervously; she didn’t know what she would see. Once she got across the curtains and saw Minho lying in the bed she almost burst into tears.

Minho was lying in the bed with numerous tubes coming out of his arms. His face was covered in lines of burns and scars. The top of his head was wrapped in bandages and he was very pale; he looked on the brink of death.

“Omo Minho. What have I done?” She whispered as tears pooled in her eyes. She crossed slowly over to him and slowly reached out to his face. She traced the scars on his face as well as his features. When she came to his lips and felt his weak breathing; her tears escaped her eyes and poured down her face. She leaned over as far as she could as she was sat in her chair and kissed his cheek.

“I’m not leaving you now. I’m going to care for you until you wake up arasso?” She whispered.

Months later...

Yuri was now walking around everywhere. True to her word she stayed by Minho and cared for him every day. She would sit by him every day and talk to him for hours. She would tell him about her day and stories about when she was a little girl.

“You know Minho I loved going to the beach when I was a little girl. Going on the beach was and still is one of my favourite things. Some of the best moments in my life have happened there. But shall I tell you my favourite? The night we confessed to each other. We were so happy Minho. You need to wake up quickly so we can go there again arasso?” She said one day whilst holding his hand. She kept looking at the heart monitor on the side and sighing. The heart monitor was fine and showed his heart was beating steadily but she was anxious for him to wake up. Months without hearing his voice was hard for her. His scars were healing but the marks still remained etched on his face.

“Minho you need to wake up. Taeyeon-unnie is pregnant; we should go visit her and Onew to see how the baby is. Donghae-oppa and Jessica-unnie won’t have their wedding if you’re not there. So many people are waiting for you oppa. Won’t you wake up?” Yuri asked. She smiled and his hair softly.

“Are you still with him?” Yuri turned around to find Minho’s mother stood there. Yuri got up to hug her and kiss her cheek.

“Annyeonghaseyo Mrs Choi. How are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter