The Results

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV:

I ran away from Minho with tears in my eyes. My lips tingled from the kiss which only made the tears run down my cheeks. How could I do this? I was just getting over him, how could I kiss him? How could he kiss me?

I ran into the bathroom and splashed my face with some cool water. I looked in the mirror with my puffy red eyes and water running down my face. My expression changed into one of disgust.

Kwon Yuri you’re such an idiot. Can’t you see he’s playing you? You shouldn’t have trusted him in the first place, and then none of this would have ever happened!

I wiped away the tears roughly and fixed my hair and make-up. Nothing happened; I’m going to carry on as if this never happened. I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom. I shook my head and walked backstage again. I saw Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon who were talking excitedly when I walked up to them. They turned towards me when they saw me and smiled.

“Hey Yul! Where is Minho?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Can I speak to you for a quick second Hyo?” Hyoyeon nodded and walked with me. She turned to me in worry and asked:

“What is it? What’s happened?” I took a shaky breath before saying:

“Minho and I kissed.” Her eyes widened.

“Are you two back together then?” I shook my head:

“Aniyo. I don’t want to get back together with him unnie; he’s just playing with me.” She looked confused.

“How do you know that?” She asked curiously.

“He said he loved me then broke up with me, he doesn’t talk to me for weeks on end then we start being friends again and now he does this. He’s just playing unnie.”

“Wait a minute; he said he loves you?” She asked shocked. I nodded.

“After I met his parents we told each other we loved them. But he didn’t mean it unnie. The day we broke up he told me he never loved me.” Hyoyeon growled in anger which surprised me.

“He said what?”

“Calm down Hyo. Its fine anyway, I’m over him. If the only thing he wants to do is play then I won’t play with him anymore. I’m going to act like nothing ever happened between us.” Hyoyeon smiled gently.

“Good. He doesn’t deserve you then.” I hugged her briefly and we went back to Eunhyuk only to find Minho was talking to him. They turned towards us; while Eunhyuk smiled, Minho looked uneasy.

“Hey, what were you guys talking about?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Why do you want to know?” Hyoyeon replied playfully. The two were soon both laughing and smiling; it was as if they had forgotten Minho and I.

“Um Yuri?” I turned to Minho to see him looking a little guilty “I’m sorry about before.”

“What do you mean? Nothing happened before.” I said coldly. He looked surprised.

“You know I mean the ki-“ I cut him off before he could finish.

“Nothing happened Minho. Nothing happened.” He nodded in seeming understanding and stayed silent.

Soon all the contestants were called out onto the stage to announce the winner. We marched onto the stage putting on brave faces to mask our nerves. I don’t think I fully appreciated how big the crowd was until now. The announcer came on and smiled widely.

“First of all can we have a bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter