The Day After

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV:

I woke up the next morning and tried to move when I felt Minho’s arms locked tightly around me. He was breathing peacefully; his messy hair covering his forehead. I the hair from his head; he moved at my touch and brought my body closer to his. I blushed as I remembered what happened last night and buried my head in his chest. Minho yawned and I looked up to see that he was awake.

“Good morning.” I said smiling as I leaned up and kissed his cheek. He smiled as I did that and kissed my forehead.

“Morning yeobo,” He said sweetly “Did you sleep well?” I nodded in response.

“Neh did you?” I asked.

“How could I not sleep well with you next to me?” He cupped my face and my cheek with his thumb. I pressed my face into his palm and tried to get up to take a shower.

“Come on I need to take a shower.” Minho tightened his grip around me.

“I like it like this; let’s just stay here.” I laughed and argued:

“Come on Minho!” I said laughing.

“Let’s just stay here.” Minho nuzzled his face in my hair and it tickled slightly.

“Minho!”I giggled. Suddenly he pressed his lips against mine in a sweet kiss. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck as he moved so he was hovering above me with his arms either side of my head. He broke away and said:

“Let’s just stay like this.” I rolled my eyes and gave up.

“Fine but you can’t stay hovering above me; lie down.” He grinned and lay down next to me; his hand continuously my cheek. I rested my head on his chest as I pulled myself on top of him. I propped my head up and just gazed at Minho.

“Do you want to move in with me?” He asked suddenly.

“Mwoh? Move in?” I asked in shock.

“Well there are a lot of good things about it. I won’t have to worry about how you are, I can see you every day from work and we can do this as often as we’d like.” He wrapped his arm around my waist. I thought carefully for a moment, and then grinned as I nodded.

“Aren’t we going to have to worry about the paparazzi seeing us?” I asked worriedly. He shook his head and said:

“It’s fine I’ll just say I’m helping someone new move into the building. I’ve done it before anyway.”

“Aigoo my boyfriend is such a gentleman!” I said teasing him. He laughed and squeezed my cheek.

“Come on I’ll make breakfast.” He got up out of bed and I immediately covered my eyes and face to avoid him seeing me blush. He chuckled and went out of the room. Once I heard the door shut I jumped out of bed and tried to look around for my clothes. Once I found them though, they were still quite wet from the rain last night so I couldn’t wear them. Blushing furiously I went into Minho’s’ wardrobe and pulled out a t-shirt.

After pulling it on I stepped outside to find Minho at the stove cooking wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter