Revenge Part 2

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV:

 Taeyeon and I arrived at the football pitch for the game. The seats were packed and we found the rest of the girls’ right at the back saving us 2 seats. The game was just starting and already I could barely hear Taeyeon over the chanting and screaming of the crowd. Taeyeon was trying to tell me something, I leant over so I could hear her better.

“Look down there; can you see Minho’s fan girls?” I looked down at the stadium to see a horde of teen girls chanting Minho’s name. I saw, not far from them, Minho and Hyuna kiss in front of the entire crowd and the whole crowd went wild with whistles and cheers. I looked at Taeyeon and gestured towards them. She took the scene in, and then glanced mischievously at me. We both thought the same thing:

 She’s not going to want to be around him much after this!

We both started laughing to ourselves. Then the game started. Minho’s team was good; they had good goal-keepers, a good defence and a very good striker, who was unfortunately Minho. He scored the winning goal for the match. When the whistle was blown, the stadium erupted with cheers and screams. The last I saw of Minho was him being carried off by his team-mates.

We stayed behind in the stadiums after the crowds had gone and discussed what was going to happen next. We agreed that I would go plant a video camera in the bookshelf near the boy’s table and set up the stink bomb. We would just stay in the library at the girl’s normal table, with an extra chair pulled up for me, and listen to the conversation to gauge when the ‘accident’ would happen. We all had perfume in our bags so that we could cover any lingering smells that may stay on us. We rushed to the library.

While I planted the camera and set up the stink bomb, the girls were meant to keep watch so they could alert me I Minho was coming. I joked that we would be able to smell him way before we saw him. The camera was going to be streaming to my phone so that we would have evidence of the prank to laugh at in future times.

The camera was not fully charged so I had to charge it for a bit, otherwise it would not work properly. I waited for it to charge then carefully planted it in the shelf, angling it so that it would capture the boy’s reaction exactly. I planted the stink bomb just under the covers so he wouldn’t know it was there. I ran back to the girls and we planted our bags on a large table near the window so we had a beautiful view of the large campus. It looked so serene, with flowers in all colours decorating the edges of a large field where students sat at break. There was a large oak tree with a medium sized swing for people to sit on. It looked perfect on the sunny day.

Suddenly a putrid smell reached our ears and we started coughing but we then heard Minho’s voice reach our ears from the far end of the library. He sounded furious. I whipped out my phone and tried to pull up feed from the camera.

“Huh? Unnie I can’t pull up any image on my phone!” I tried again and again but nothing was coming up.

“Did you make sure to connect the camera to the phone?” Jessica asked, her expression confused. Our eyes widened as we realised I had forgotten to connect the camera.

! ! !

“Quickly go! He’s getting closer!” Jessica’s eyes we locked on Minho; gauging how long it would take him to reach us.

I ran to the bookshelf and quickly tried to connect the camera to my phone. The screen was loading and I groaned out loud as the bar slowly loaded across my screen. I could literally smell Minho getting closer and I could hear his voice echoing in the library. The bar was still not even half-way complete and he was very, very close. I was really afraid I was going to get caught. Minho already sounded furious, he voice shaking with anger which mixed in with someone’s hysterical laughter.

Suddenly, the bar raced to the end of the screen and I could see myself in the phone. I turned around to go back to my seat when I clumsily tripped over my own feet. Before I could hit the floor however, a pair of hand caught me under my arms and held me up. Embarrassed and flushing slightly I raised my head to say thank you when I recognised the person holding me up.

It was Minho. I really should have had some sort of sarcastic comment to say but all I could think about was the gorgeous shade of his eyes. He stared into my face as well, his eyes seemed gentle and sweet. Then they turned to stone again and he pushed my aside. I hit the floor with a thump and heard the laughter around me. I sneered at him and walked off, returning to the girls.

“Hey what happened?” Sooyoung asked with a mouthful of food, even though we are not supposed to eat in the library.

“I tripped, Minho caught me, we looked at each other for a few seconds and then he pushed me over.” I quickly summarised what had just happened. Hyoyeon shrieked:

“What an idiot, let me go over there and kick his !” she almost shouted.

“No Hyo, its ok we’ll get our revenge soon enough.” Sunny said.

We all turned towards my phone and waited. We could see them all messing around; throwing food wrapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter