Happy Seohyun

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV:

We walked into school the next day feeling a little nervous. What would Yonghwa do? We walked to our lockers to get some stuff out when we found a single red rose taped to Seohyun’s locker. While she stared in wonder and gently the petals we grinned at each other.

“Unnie who do you think sent this?” She asked softly.

“I don’t know but it looks like you have a secret admirer.” I replied while smiling widely.

“Our baby Seohyun has a secret admirer! I can’t believe it you’ve grown up so fast.” Sooyoung said whilst ruffling her hair.

“Unnie!” Seohyun protested whilst swatting away Sooyoung’s hand.

“Come on let’s go to class or else we’ll be late.” We walked off to class with Seohyun still clutching the rose. We went into class and another rose was found on Seohyun’s seat; this time it was white and came with a note:

This rose is as pure as your soul.

She picked it up and traced her fingers over the elegant writing, mouthing the words that were written on the paper. She looked up in wonder. It was nice to see her happy and smiling. She spent the whole class staring at the flower and not even paying attention to the class or our conversation. She was just smiling softly.

It happened again and again. They appeared everywhere she went; on her desk and taped to her chair. They even appeared in her seat where we ate lunch. By the end of the day she had a full bouquet. She was fiddling with the flowers and smelling them as we walked out of our final lesson. We were talking excitedly about whom it could possibly be, we all knew who it was apart from Seohyun but we only did it to keep up an act, when we heard the faint strumming of a guitar.

We turned towards the sound and walked in the direction of the music. It grew louder as we neared the oak tree on the field. We heard gentle singing as we approached the swing that was hung from the tree where we could see someone’s back. Taped to the back of the swing was another rose. Seohyun froze on the spot and looked extremely nervous.

“Go Seohyun, it’s meant for you. We’ll be right here.”

Seohyun’s POV:

I walked up to the person on the bench clutching the flowers that only they could have laid. I was nervous; what if he was someone who was completely wrong for me? I have seen the effects of a broken heart because of Minho and I don’t want that to happen to me or anyone else. I walked a little more, craning my neck to see who it was. When I did I almost dropped my flowers.

Jung Yonghwa.

“Y-Yonghwa? What are you doing?” He stopped playing as he saw me and stood up.

“Seohyun you’re here, I didn’t think you’d come.” He smiled.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked exasperated.

“Why am I doing what?” He asked.

“Why are you leaving me roses and n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter