Our Song

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV:

I felt all their eyes boring into me as I stood there, trembling. I surveyed the classroom and found the guys that showed me the reception. There were also some groups of girls but the largest had 8 and were all smiling kindly at me. Another, however were staring at me in a way that made me scared. The, I assume, leader of the girls had a face caked in make-up that didn’t suit her; she was giving me a really evil look.

“Yuri the only available seat left is at the back of the class near those boys. Are you okay with that?” the principal asked kindly.

I nodded and made my way back. I sat next to Minho and looked down at the ground, my stomach was full of butterflies, I was so nervous. Minho leaned over and whispered to me:

“Don’t look so nervous, we can help you find some friends if you want!” I glanced up and opened my mouth to speak. But...

“Choi Minho! I hope you’re not hitting on Yuri. We don’t need another girl falling for you!” The principal barked. Most of the girls in the class started giggling uncontrollably and I inwardly rolled my eyes. So he was a playboy huh? This makes it alot easier to ignore him then.

Well... not really.

I glanced at him; he was just laughing and playing with his friends. He turned and said

“I really can’t help it Sir if they fall for my charms!” he quipped. I laughed to myself, he’s kinda funny.

“Would anyone like to volunteer to show Yuri around to her classes?” I closed my eyes, praying that the heavily made-up girl would not volunteer.

“I will Sir!” a snotty, nasally voice piped.

I opened my eyes and groaned inwardly, why did she have to volunteer? The Principal thanked her and dismissed us to our classes as the bell rang. I walked out and saw her standing outside leaning against the wall, trying really hard to look y but failing. Her skirt was hitched up so high a toddler could see her underwear and her top looked as if it was 2 sizes too small. She was twirling her hair and winking at every hot guy who walked past, but as her eyes fell on me the smile slid off her face.

She walked towards me, stopping so close I could see all her pores and spots.

“I’m Kim Hyuna

, I run this school. Don’t anger me or I can make your life hell. Now come on, I don’t want anyone to see me hanging out with a loser like you or people might think we are friends. What’s your first class?”

“Ummm... Maths and then I have Singing.”

“Ugghh damn why do you take singing too? It’s bad enough with my cousin and her friends there. Maths is just down that hall, now go away!” She stalked away wiggling her hips as she went.

I stepped inside the class and introduced myself to the teacher Mr Im. He told me to sit right at the front for now because he did not know my level of intelligence in Maths. I kept my head down as the rest of the class entered. He started the lesson covering a few lessons I had already mastered a couple of months ago so I let my mind wander. I began daydreaming, escaping this world and entering my own.

There were butterflies everywhere. Of every colour, fluttering around me in a field of green grass and wild flowers. The sun was beaming down as I ran freely through the fields. As my hands touched the flowers, more butterflies appeared. I could hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter