Sifany Finally!

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s POV:

I woke up the next morning pumped and exited. It was Yuri’s 18th birthday today! I was so exited! I jumped out of bed, showered and changed in record time. I was about to head downstairs when I heard my phone ring. I glanced at the caller ID: Hyunjoong. I sighed and disconnected the call. I had made up my decision hours ago but why could I still not carry it out?

I’d decided to break up with Hyunjoong. I know it had only been a few days but my feelings for Siwon were growing greatly and I didn’t know how long I could take without doing something embarrassing. I don’t know why he chose me to be his partner; all we’ve done is fight over one thing.  He keeps insisting that I concentrate on the activities instead of my boyfriend. I was sad when he said that because I wished he could see who was in my dreams every night and who haunted my every thought.

Tiffany Hwang you’re such a bad person.

I sighed and tried to clear my head of those thoughts. Today was Yuri’s day and I was not going to ruin it by being a sad little girl. I ran downstairs and started to make pancakes for everyone. I glanced in the ridge to take a sneak peak of the cake we had gotten Yuri. It was so hard smuggling it here without her noticing but we managed it. We had mostly Choi Minho to thank for that.

I made the breakfast and tiptoed upstairs to wake the other girls. I woke everyone except Yuri and made them come downstairs. We took the cake out of the fridge, li the candles, donned our party hats and got the party poppers ready. We sneaked upstairs to Yuri’s room and started singing:

Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da

Saeng il chuck ha ham ni da

Sarang ha neun Yuri shi

Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da

She woke up just after the 1st line and we popped the party poppers. She sat up in bed and smiled widely. We leant the cake near to her so she could make a wish. She closed her eyes and blew out the candles. We all cheered and whooped. We were so happy we could be here for Yuri today. Thank goodness we had a free day today and tomorrow to do whatever we liked.

We gave Yuri her gifts and recorded her opening each and everyone on camera. There was lots of squealing, crying and hugging. I heard the door bell ring and I went to get the door. I saw Onew and his friend stood outside holding gifts. I invited them in and recorded the 2nd gift opening. We decided to spend the morning at home watching movies, then we’d go to a theme park and in the evening we’d stay at home and play games. O course for Yuri that wouldn’t be all, she thinks we haven’t noticed her sneaking off with Minho in the middle of the night. I know they aren’t a couple but I wished they’d hurry up and confess to each other. There’s this undeniable spark between them when the 2 meet. I rummaged through the cupboards and realised we didn’t have one movie necessity: popcorn.

“Taeyeon, I’m just heading out to get some popcorn ok? I’ll be back soon, feel free to start without me.” I grabbed my purse and started walking to the mall; which surprisingly wasn’t far away from here. I closed my eyes and absorbed the sun into my skin making me feel happy and refreshed. I could take on anything today.

As I was walking I noticed a few heads on the nearly empty roads and streets turning as I headed for the shops. I kept my gaze down and I realised they were staring because they thought I was... hot. To be honest though, what I was wearing was enough to stop traffic anyway.

The outfit:

 I loved shopping it was so nice to be able to go and see different colours and designs even if I wasn’t buying anything. I strolled along a pathway until I came to a cute little shop. I bought quite a lot of popcorn and I decided to get some cold water for the walk back since the weather was quite hot and it took me quite a while to get here.

I was strolling back to the dorms, sipping my water when I realised someone was following me. I could smell cigarette smoke and alcohol and started to walk a bit quicker. I could hear raucous, drunk laughter from the people behind me as I realised with horror that there was more than one person. I cringed as I heard one of men wolf-whistle. Then the catcalling started:

“Hey sweetie do you wanna come have some fun?”

“Damn look at that rear end bro! I’d tap that!”

“Why don’t you turn around honey? Let us have a look at that gorgeous face.” Suddenly I couldn’t take it anymore and I almost screamed:

“Leave me alone!” it only made them worse.

“Ooooh feisty! Just how I like ‘em.”

Suddenly a hand shot out and grabbed my arm. I tried to pull away but the man pulled me towards him until his face was inches from mine. I could smell alcohols on his breathe and it made me choke a little. I could see 3 other guys who appeared to be just as drunk.

“Now baby, why don’t you and I go have some fun?” his hand trailed to places where they shouldn’t have been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter