The Wedding

Love at Hope Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV:

I woke up that morning to squeals of excitement and joy. I covered my head with my blanket and groaned.

“Ugh go away girls.” The blanket was yanked off me and I tried to cocoon myself into a ball.

“Unnie you’re getting married today!” I heard Tiffany squeal. I smiled gently and grinned. I can’t believe I’m getting married today and to the dorkiest person alive. Tiffany and Jessica dragged me out of bed and to the bathroom. They pushed me in with the orders:

“Get showered quickly!” I went in and showered; letting the hot water relax my muscles. My heart was beating faster than normal as I quickly scrubbed myself and washed my hair. I came out of the shower and was almost immediately tackled by them.

They dried my hair and set about styling my hair. They styled it so it fell down my backs in soft waves. I could feel the dark, silky locks cascading down my back. Jessica painted my nails a pink colour while Tiffany did my make-up.

“There we’re done! Open your eyes and see.” I opened my eyes and saw an angel in the mirror.

“I look amazing! Thank you guys! When are the others getting here?” As I said it the doorbell rang and the other girls ran in.

“Unnie!” They all chorused. I hugged them all tightly and kissed their cheeks.

“Hi you guys; are you excited?” I asked.

“We’re fine unnie how are you? Are you excited?” Yuri asked.

“I’m fine; I’m a little nervous though. I’ll feel better when you have your bridesmaid dresses on. Go put them on!” They giggled and ran to the room where I had all the dresses. I waited a while before they came out in the dresses we picked out.

They were a soft, baby blue, floaty and reached to just above their knee.

“You guys look so sweet!” I cooed “I have something for you guys.” I reached behind the couch and took out a bag that I bought secretly. I took out some boxes and handed them round. They opened them to reveal a silver chain with a butterfly charm.

“I bought them so we’d all be linked in some way today.” Our eyes teared up and we hugged each other tightly.

“All right enough or we’ll ruin the makeup,” We separated and fanned our faces “Let’s go get into your dress.” We went down to the bridal shop and entered the white and gold shop. I took a deep breath and went into the other room with the store assistant.

“Are you ready?” I nodded and tried to breathe evenly. She ped the dress bag and helped me get changed. The dress was backless and was slim at the bottom that went out into a long train behind me. I walked out and all the girls gasped.

“Unnie you look amazing!”

“Kamsahabnida!” I smoothed down the dress and let out a puff of air.

“I’m so nervous girls.” I said shakily. Tiffany came up to me and rubbed my shoulders reassuringly.

“Unnie do you love Onew?” She asked.

“I love him more than anything in the world.”

“Then you have no need to be nervous. You love him and that’s all that matters.” I nodded and smiled.

“Let’s go get married then!”  We squealed in excitement and drove down to the hall. It was only a small ceremony with close family and friends. The chairs were white with gold ribbons tied around the back and the altar was made up of delicate flowers and white gauze that fluttered when a breeze entered the hall.

The girls led me to a room where I was to wait for the ceremony to begin. I wrung my hands nervously while we talked excitedly. There was a knock on the door and we looked to see Key come in with a small card.

“A small message from the groom to the br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter