Hyung

Lost Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Hyung?" Ravi whispered, looking down at the boy in disbelief. His eyes were wide in shock as he looked over the other boy, and I stepped forward. 
    A low growl rolled from Ravi's hyung towards me, his eyes staring at me as he slid himself forward on his elbows in front of Ravi. He stayed protectively in front of the younger boy, growling at me and baring his teeth. His small sharply pointed eyes were narrowed almost to the point of being invisible, and Ravi touched his shoulder softly.  
    "Hyung, it's okay. This is Youngmin, she's not going to hurt us." Ravi said softly. I still watched in shock as Ravi bent down, picking up the other boy and draping him across his shoulders gently. Blood dripped down onto Ravi's shirt and the other boy yelped softly when Ravi accidentally pressed on one of his wounds. 
    "Youngmin, we need to get him to a doctor." Ravi said seriously, looking at me and clenching his jaw. 
    "Yongguk. Yongguk can take us to Daehyun." I said, snapping out of my trance and beckoning for Ravi to follow me. 
    "Ravi...you remember this boy?" I asked, confirming. Ravi nodded, carrying his hyung carefully. 
    "He's the one. The one who was with me. This is Leo." Ravi said certainly, carrying Leo up the front steps to Yongguk's house. 
    I pounded on the door, pulling my hand back when Yongguk gruffly yanked the door open. His hair was dripping wet and there was a white towel coiled low on his hipbones, revealing the tattoo on his chest. Yongguk's angry gaze softened as he saw me, his cheeks quickly heating in embarrassment as he yanked the towel higher. 
    "Youngmin? What are you doing here?" Yongguk asked, stepping back to let me in. Ravi followed, Yongguk's eyes widening when he looked up at Leo. 
    "Can you call Daehyun?" I asked, going to Yongguk's linen closet and spreading more towels over his nice sofa. Ravi set Leo down on the sofa gently, checking the unconscious boy's pulse. 
    "Excuse me, who is this?" Yongguk said, his eyebrows raised at he looked at Leo. I shook my head, grabbing Yongguk's first-aid kit and kneeling by Leo. 
    "There's no time, please just call him!" I said, leaning forward to pull Leo's shirt up. Most of the blood was coming from somewhere by his ribs, and I needed to figure out what was going on. 
    "Fine." Yongguk dialed Daehyun and then Youngjae, hovering by my shoulder. Ravi also sat next to me, looking at Leo's pale face.
    My hands landed on the hem of Leo's shirt and his eyes snapped open. He surged upwards, ripping my hands away from him and lunging towards me. 
    "Youngmin!" Yongguk yanked me back towards him and Ravi held Leo down, pressing him back into the couch. 
    "Hyung, stop it!" Ravi said, looking at Leo. Leo looked up at Ravi, relaxing slightly when he saw the other boy, but his eyes still darted around the room.
    "She's not going to hurt you." Ravi said. "She helped me, I promise you'll be safe."
    Leo looked up at Ravi, nodding softly and relaxing back onto the couch. I shook Yongguk off my shoulders, sliding forward slowly to grasp the hem of Leo's shirt. His eyes burned down into mine by he didn't move this time, every muscle coiled tensely. A silver ring in his bottom lip reflected the light of a nearby lamp. I slowly pulled the hem of the shirt up, not stopping until the hem was up by the collar, the shirt folding in half in the front. 
    Black bruises dotted Leo's stomach, a deep cut on his flank oozing blood sluggishly. A metallic flash caught my eye, and I winced when I saw the barbed wire sunk deep into Leo's wrists, ribs, and side. A loop of barbed wire was coiled around his neck like a necklace, half-buried in his skin. 
    He was also covered in many smaller scars and cuts, just like Ravi had been, and I knew for sure they came from the same place. I pressed my fingers gently to the outside of the wound on Leo's flank, making him whimper slightly and draw back. Only Ravi's hand on his arm kept him from bolting up again, and I looked over at Yongguk. 
    "I'm afraid he'll hurt Daehyun..." I said, looking at Yongguk. Yongguk nodded, frowning as he regarded Leo. He disappeared for a while then, coming back with two sets of handcuffs and a face mask. 
    Yongguk moved forward quickly, snapping the first pair of handcuffs around Leo's wrists and the second around his ankles. He slipped the mask over Leo's mouth, ensuring he couldn't bite any of us. Leo looked around with wide, frightened eyes, his wrists clenching and unclenching in the handcuffs. He tried to rip his hands out of the cuffs, bruising his already bloody wrists and forcing the wire deeper into his skin. 
    "Hyung, stop. It's okay." Ravi said, sitting on the couch and pillowing Leo's head in his lap. He ran his hands through Leo's hair, murmuring comforting words to him. Leo relaxed a little at Ravi's touch, letting me tug slightly at the barbed wire in his side. When I did it again he pulled back in pain, curling away, and Daehyun knocked on the door. 
    Yongguk hurried to answer it, trailing after Daehyun. The bag Daehyun was carrying was considerably bigger this time and he set it down carefully, looking at Leo. The wounded boy surveyed the doctor carefully, growling when Daehyun came forward. 
    "Are those really necessary?" Daehyun asked softly, looking at the cuffs and mask. Yongguk nodded, stepping forward. 
    "We were afraid he would hurt you." I said. Daehyun shook his head, pulling out a syringe and a bottle of clear fluid. 
    "Not necessary." Daehyun said, stepping forward and smiling at Leo softly. He showed him the syringe, moving slowly. 
    "This is just going to make you sleepy. You'll feel a little pinch, but it will make the pain go away." Daehyun said. When Leo nodded his permission slowly after an encouraging smile from Ravi, Daehyun sunk the syringe into Leo's arm and pressed down on the plunger. 
    Leo's eyelids drooped almost immediately and he looked around with a half-lidded gaze. Daehyun removed the mask and cuffs, setting them down on the coffee table, and nodded when Leo gave him a grateful look. 
    Daehyun pulled out some tweezers and a small knife, eyeing the barbed wire. He took gentle grasp of the wire by Leo's wrist, tugging on it. Daehyun used the knife to slowly cut away the skin that had grown over the wire, wincing a little when Leo moaned. He was in a weird place between unconsciousness and wakefulness, his eyes almost closed but still looking around.      
    Daehyun finished pulling the wire out painstakingly, setting it down on a towel. He started in on the other wrist, making more blood spill down Leo's milky skin. Daehyun's shoulders were hunched in concentration, his brow creased as he struggled to do as little damag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter