I can't think of a title right now

Lost Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUNGMIN'S POV

    My sense of time was skewed. It might have been many hours, it might have been ten minutes, before Jin opened the door to the basement again. Suga walked in after him, and Jin stopped by Hyuk. Hyuk was still unconscious, a black poisonous mark on his bicep showing through the dark.  
    "Ready for your other two?" Jin chuckled, patting Hyuk's shoulder and revealing two needles clenched in his hand. Suga gave Jin a wide-eyed look, kneeling by Hyuk to match Jin. 
    "Jin, giving him all three so close together could kill him." Suga whispered, giving Hyuk a worried look. 
    "Shut up!" Jin hissed, sending the back of his hand cracking against Suga's face. Suga was knocked back from the force of the blow and he sprawled out with a whimper, raising his hand to his face. 
    "Don't touch him." I hissed, leaning forward as far as my chains would let me go. Jin laughed at me, demonstratively inching the first needle into Hyuk's arm. 
    "I said, don't touch him!" I yelled, lunging towards Jin. He ignored me, depressing the syringe and waking Hyuk. Hyuk's scream gave me all the energy I needed as I ripped at the shackles holding my wrist. 
    Something in my wrist snapped and I bit my lip to keep myself from whimpering. The broken bone gave me enough leverage to reach out and kick Jin in the face, knocking him away from Hyuk. Jin rocked back on his heels and snarled at me, sending his hand flying across my cheekbone. 
    I flew back into the wall and bit my lip so hard I tasted blood. When I opened my eyes, my vision was blurred and Jin was stalking towards me. Suga leapt in between us suddenly, spreading his arms wide.
    "Move." Jin commanded. Suga shook his head and I raised my free hand to my cheek, feeling pulses of pain from both my face and my wrist. 
    "Don't hurt her." Suga's voice wavered but he stood straight as Jin glared at him. Jin took another threatening step, but Hoseok interrupted him by walking thought the door. 
    "Everyone, get out." Hoseok's voice was more commanding than I'd ever heard it, and Jin and Suga obediently shuffled outside. 
    I watched warily as Hoseok walked forward towards me before dropping to his knees. He unlocked my hands and inspected my wrist, gently turning it so he could see it. I winced and he apologized quietly, looking over at Hyuk and Jongup. 
    "Are you in much pain?" Hoseok asked. I shook my head and his fingers brushed my cheek gently.
    "I'm going to give Hyuk a shot—"
    "No!" I yelled, lunging towards Hyuk. Hoseok produced a syringe, holding it out for me to inspect. 
    "Calm down. Suga and I have been working on developing an antidote for Jin's drug. We think this is it." Hoseok murmured. 
    "What is it?" I asked, eyeing the milky fluid in the syringe. Hoseok gave the liquid a small smile before looking up at me. 
    "Angelica and Mistletoe." Hoseok said. I nodded, then motioned for him to go to Hyuk. Hoseok smiled at me, reaching forward to slide the needle easily into Hyuk's arm. Hyuk sighed as Hoseok depressed the end, his face relaxing as Hoseok pulled his hand back. 
    "Give him these when he wakes up. They're the last two I could find; don't let Jin know you have them." Hoseok said, pressing two pills into my hand. I nodded and Hoseok raised his finger to his lips, standing up.
    "I'll see if I can steal some Advil for you and some morphine for your friend." Hoseok said, looking at Jongup. 
    "Thank you." I murmured. Hoseok nodded, patting my knee and walking out the door. I sighed and relaxed against the floor, looking between Jongup and Hyuk. Hyuk was sleeping with a peaceful smile on his face, and Jongup was still unconscious.  
    I dozed off, and woke when the door clanged open. My damp shirt clung to my back and I blinked sleepily, looking around. Jungkook walked inside next to Jin, a metal bat dragging on the floor after him. I sat up more, looking warily from Jin to Jongup and clenching the pills tighter in my fist to keep them hidden. 
    "Wake him up." Jin muttered, pointing to Jongup. Jungkook took three quick steps forward and raised the bat, swinging it down into Jongup's side with a crack. Jongup woke with a yell and I smothered a gasp, straining to stand up. 
    "Where is Yongguk?" Jin asked, crossing his arms and glaring down at Jongup. Jongup wheezed and turned so he could press his hand to his side, shaking his head. 
    "I don't know!" Jongup exclaimed. Jin nodded to Jungkook, and the bat came flying forward again. There was a sickening crunch when the bat hit Jongup's calf and he wailed, tears streaming down his cheeks. 
    "All you gotta do is tell me where he is. Then all of this stops." Jin said, staring callously down at Jongup. "Where. Is. Yongguk?"
    Jungkook raised the bat over the same spot on Jongup's leg and looked over Jin, waiting for his signal to swing. Jin stared calculatingly at Jongup, tilting his head to the side. 
    "I don't know." Jongup panted. Jungkook raised the bat and I lunged forward, holding my hands out appealingly.
    "France!" I yelled. "Yongguk is in France!" 
    Jungkook lowered the bat and Jin turned to me, frowning deeply. I looked over at Jongup, who looked like he was struggling not to faint, and swallowed hard. 
    "That's impossible. Don't lie, it's not going to help." Jin snarled. He looked over at Jongup, about to question him further, and Jongup fainted abruptly. 
    "I'm not lying!" I said, yanking on my chains and wincing when my wrist flared violently. Jin motioned for Jungkook to leave, and then stared down at me. 
    "We'll be back later." Jin said. He walked towards me, leaning in to hiss in my ear. "Tell your friend to start cooperating, because I will not hesitate to torture him until he dies."
    Jin pulled back to stare at me, raising one eyebrow. 
    "You get me?" Jin asked. I nodded, glaring at him until he turned to walk away. As soon as the door shut behind him, I scooted forward towards Jongup and looked at him. 
    His leg was definitely broken below the knee, and there was an ugly bruise forming just above his hip. I didn't know how many more beatings he could take, and it was starting to really worry me. Hyuk moaned and lifted his head, yanking me out of my thoughts, and I turned to him. 
    "Hyukkie!" I exclaimed. He nodded, his lips and looking around confusedly. I handed him the pills and watched the dark marks on his arms fade when he sat up. 
    "Noona? What's going on?" Hyuk mumbled. 
    "Swallow those." I said instead. Hyuk obeyed, choking down the dry pills and frowning at me. 
    "Where are we?" Hyuk asked. I sighed, looking back towards Jongup distantly and then facing Hyuk. 
    "Don't worry. Just go to sleep." I commanded. Hyuk frowned, but I gave him the most stern look I could manage and Hyuk obeyed.   
    I dozed off again myself, shooting up with a gasp when someone shook my shoulder. Hoseok backed up and pressed a finger to his lips, unlocking Jongup's wrists and cradling him gently in his arms. 
    "Where are you taking him?" I asked. Hoseok looked down briefly at Jongup's broken leg with a grimace, his gaze flicking back up to me. 
    "Hospital. He obviously doesn't know anything, and I don't want them to kill him." Hoseok said, turning to the door. 
    "Wait!" I exclaimed. Hoseok turned, and I scooted forward. "Do you have any more of that antidote? For Leo?"
    "I have the liquid, but it doesn't work without the pills. I'm out of pills." Hoseok sighed. I bit my lip, and Hoseok frowned.
    "What are the pills made of?" I asked. 
    "Crushed Angelica and Mistletoe blended together. I can't find any more Angelica though." Hoseok said. 
    "If I find Angelica, can I use it to cure Leo?" I asked. Hoseok paused to think for a moment, before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a piece of paper. 
    "This is the formula for both the liquid and the pills." Hoseok said, tucking the paper into my pocket. "But I would be careful trying it on Leo."
    "Why? Is it going to hurt him?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. If this was the only way to cure him, it had to work. 
    "I don't know. He is a supernatural creature, and we've only tested this on humans. Suga and I don't know what will happen to Leo." Hoseok admitted, shifting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter