Linking

Lost Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Alright, we're going to school tomorrow, so don't you dare get sick again!" I said, opening the front door for Leo and Ravi and walking inside. They nodded obediently, going off to the entryway to take off their shoes. I checked that the two EpiPens Daehyun had given me were safely in my purse, taking off my shoes as well. 
    After being discharged from the hospital, Leo and Ravi wanted to come home and rest up, instead of going to school tomorrow. Hakyeon had allowed us to skip today, on the notion that we would all be doing some work around the house. We had agreed, and now we snuck into the living room to watch tv before Hakyeon caught us. 
    "Man, I'm so hungry!" Ravi exclaimed, sitting down. Leo nodded his agreement, and I started to stand up. 
    "No, it's okay. I'll go make us some sandwiches." Ravi said with a smile, standing up and pushing his earbuds in his ears. I had given him my old iPod, and Ravi now spent most of his free time listening to my old music. I had told him he could get any songs he wanted, but he never added more. 
    "Okay." I said, turning on the tv. Leo cuddled up on the sofa, wrapping a blanket around himself and closing his eyes. I shivered slightly, looking around for a second blanket, and Leo looked over at me. 
    Leo stood up, pulling the blanket with him when he timidly sat down next to me on the couch. He reached out, covering both of us with the blanket and curling up again. I smiled down at him, warmer already, and found a tv show we would like. Leo scrunched his nose up in his sleep, trying to blow the longest pieces of hair out of his face, and I reached over. I pulled his hair back gently into a ponytail, eyeing the black puff of hair with amusement. (A/N: if you've never seen Leo with a ponytail, go watch the VIXX Hyde dance practice; it's the most adorable thing I've ever seen)
    "Lunchtime!" Ravi said, walking in and balancing three plates on his arms. One earbud was hooked over his ear and the other still blasted music to him, making Ravi bob his head slightly as he placed our sandwiches down on the coffee table. 
    "I just made them with some meat I found in the fridge." Ravi said, reaching over to wake Leo up. Leo opened his eyes softly, sitting up and grasping the sandwich. 
    "Find anything good?" Ravi asked, looking over at me. I shook my head, handing him the remote and watching Leo take an experimental bite. Leo kept chewing slowly, Ravi ignoring his sandwich while he tried to find a good channel. 
    I bit down into my sandwich, enjoying the slightly musky taste of salmon as it mixed with the bread. I chewed contentedly, reaching out to take a sip of water before freezing. 
    "Don't eat it!" I exclaimed, watching Ravi reach down to take another bite of his sandwich. Leo looked over at me curiously, then started wheezing. 
    "Not again! Ravi, you idiot!" I yelled, racing to where I hung my purse in the entryway and grabbing the EpiPens. 
    I raced back again, jabbing the syringe into Leo's leg and watching him start to breathe again. Next to him, Ravi was slowly turning red as he coughed. As soon as the medicine started to work on Leo, Ravi straightened up, taking a big gulp of air. I stayed still, holding the second EpiPen, but Ravi shook his head. 
    "I'm fine now." Ravi said, catching his breath. Leo nodded as well, swallowing a gulp of my water. 
    "How could you use fish in your sandwiches?! You're allergic!" I yelled, shaking with worry and fear. Ravi ducked his head, flinching away as he curled into the couch. 
    "I'm sorry!" Ravi cried, Leo patting his shoulder comfortingly. 
    "It was an accident, Youngmin. Calm down." Leo said, looking over at me. I sighed, reaching out to pick up the plates.  
    "Just...call me if it happens again." I said, carrying the plates to the kitchen to do the dishes. I inspected Leo's sandwich, finding the fish and sighing. I tossed it in the trash, opening up Ravi's to check his too. 
    The pure white meat of chicken stared up at me. I froze, looking down at the meat. I poked it again, but found no trace of fish in Ravi's food. So why would he have an allergic reaction? I shook my head, deciding he probably got a reaction from handling the fish, and tossed the rest of the fish in the trash.  
    I wiped down the counter, internally groaning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter