Tame

Lost Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUNGMIN'S POV

    Magnus reached down and grabbed Suga's arms, dragging Suga back into the room and motioning for me to close the door. I obeyed, looking up and seeing Leo walk out of the bedroom with a stab of relief. He yawned, stretched, and then looked over and flinched when he saw Magnus and Suga. 
    "Get Kris." Magnus said, busy checking Suga's body for a cause of death. Leo nodded and Magnus tore the rest of Suga's shirt open, looking at the bites covering Suga's torso. 
    Magnus leaned in closer, reached out to gently prod at one. The blood around it was dried but a little more seeped out at Magnus' touch.  
    "Did a demon do that?" I asked quietly. Magnus shook his head and his mouth was a hard line, his eyes narrowed. 
    "Drake." Magnus growled. I frowned, recognizing the name. 
    "Who is Drake anyway?" I asked. Magnus turned towards me briefly, his eyes sparking with anger and disgust. 
    "He's a trainer. He used black magic to change himself from a werewolf to something unholy. He's bloodthirsty—literally—and he can consume all different kinds of blood, the more supernatural, the better. Now, he's famous for taking tame werewolves and vampires who live peacefully among humanity, and turning them wild. He thinks they're his pets or hunting dogs, something like that." Magnus spat. "Sick freak." 
    "And now he has Ravi? Good, sweet, tame Ravi?" I asked. 
    "Exactly."  

RAVI'S POV

    There were hands on my shoulders turning me onto my back and I lashed out weakly with my arm, my eyes snapping open. The hands let go and I scrambled back, collapsing a few feet away and pulling my lips back in a half-hearted snarl. 
    "Easy, Ravi. It's me." Hoseok exclaimed, holding his hands out placatingly. There was a faint red mark on his cheek from my hand, but I narrowed my eyes at him. 
    "Why are you here?" I growled. I looked closely at his body for any wavering lines, finally scanning him with wolf's eyes but finding no glamour. It was really him. 
    "I thought you might need some help." Hoseok said gently. I nodded slightly, leaning my back against one rough wall and sagging. 
    Hoseok picked up a tray from by the door, holding out a large cup of water. I drank it quickly, feeling thirstier than I had ever been before. Hoseok offered a small protein bar and I ripped the packaging open with my teeth, cramming it into my mouth. 
    "Did you meet Drake?" Hoseok asked darkly, squeezing some kind of gel into his hand from a tube in his pocket. I nodded and Hoseok reached towards my shoulders, gently kneading the damaged muscles with his fingers. 
    "Where's Mistress?" I asked, relaxing as some of the pain left my muscles. Hoseok's hands paused and I looked back at his face. 
    "She's in way over her head." Hoseok said quietly. The small thrill of satisfaction I felt was tainted by the pain on Hoseok's face. 
    "What do you mean?" I asked. Hoseok opened his mouth to respond but the door swung open with another screech, Hoseok leaping away from me. 
    "Hoseok. Why are you here?" Drake hissed, tilting his head to the side with a birdlike motion, his eyes glittering dangerously. 
    "Making sure it had enough strength to give you more blood." Hoseok answered evenly, getting to his feet and fixing Drake with a warning look. Drake nodded after a few seconds of consideration, his sticky gaze sliding over to me.     
    "Very well. Leave now." Drake commanded. Hoseok nodded, picking up his tray and giving me a sly look of encouragement. I watched him walk out of the rusted door and close it behind him, leaving me alone with Drake. 
    Drake stepped forward towards me and I growled long and low in my throat, lowering my head to glare at him under my lashes. Drake paused and I continued, baring my teeth and feeling the stone scrape the pads of my fingertips when I curled my hands into fists. Drake's eyes flitted down to my hands and then back to my face, and he chuckled condescendingly. 
    "There, there, pup." Drake crooned, his voice sickly sweet. He reached out, trailing one long nail down my cheek and I snarled, jerking away. 
    I scrambled to the side, using the wall for support as I half-crawled away from him. Drake caught his fingers in the wire at my back and yanked hard, bringing tears to my eyes and startling a yelp from my throat. He dragged me backwards and the wire cut into my waist, my hands flailing to the sides looking for something to hold onto. 
    Drake turned me and threw me against the wall in one smooth motion, the back of my head hitting the wall hard and sending black dots floating across my vision. I was forced to look at his face inches from mine and his hand splayed across my throat, tipping my head up. 
    "Don't push it." Drake warned, his fang teeth long and gleaming at me from his red lips. His breath fanned over me and it smelled of fresh blood, his tongue painted red. He had fed recently. 
    I growled and pushed him away, knocking him a few steps back and scrambling towards the door. I only made it a few feet before Drake caught me in the stomach with a round kick that came out of nowhere. I doubled over from the force of it, coughing and struggling to reclaim my breath. 
    Drake grabbed me by the scruff of my neck, hauling me into the air and dropping me when we were high up. I hurtled towards the floor and hit it with a smack, blood bursting along my elbows and hips when the thin skin covering them was split. I coughed again, still struggling to catch my breath from his kick, and Drake lifted me up again. He flapped easily to the chains hanging against the walls, buckling my wrists into them and hovering a few feet away to look me up and down. 
    I panted, blood dripping down my cheek from a cut above my eye, and blinked away the sweat that slid into my eyes. He had thrown me around like I was a doll, and now Drake considered me with his arms crossed. 
    He fluttered across the few feet separating us in a fraction of a second, pausing inches from my face. He closed his eyes, inhaling deeply and smiling when the scent of my blood reached him. I growled and lunged towards him, only succeeding in swinging my legs and hurting my shoulders. Drake laughed, his eyes opening and looking me over. He drew one hand back, slamming it into my ribs. 
    I dropped my head in pain, wheezing more, and Drake hit me again. His punches were rapid-fire and each one felt like it had the force of a speeding semi-truck behind it. Another punch hit and I yelped loudly, whining in my throat like a kicked puppy. 
    Drake broke off and gave me a superior smile, looking down briefly at his bloodied knuckles before reaching out to tangle his fingers in my hair and yank my head back. I was forced to look up at him, narrowing my eyes and panting through my open lips. 
    "That's right, pup. Whine, like the dog you are." Drake commanded. When I did nothing he leaned forward, the blood from my cheek and then drawing back. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter