Moon

Lost Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUNGMIN'S POV

    I walked back into Ravi's room, pulling out my phone and checking the moon tracker app I had downloaded for Ravi. Three hours and twenty-two minutes until the moon rose, to be precise. I closed the app and dialed Yongguk, figuring it was worth a try. 
    He picked up on the third ring and I ran my free hand nervously through my hair as I motioned for Leo to come closer so he could hear. 
    "Yongguk?! Listen to me, Doojoon is coming for you! He wants to kill you!" I burst out as soon as I heard the call connect. 
    "We know." Tabi's deep voice surprised me and I paused. "Don't worry, we've got it under control." 
    "Where's Yongguk?" I asked. 
    "We're with him. Don't worry about him; is Taeyang there yet?" Tabi asked. I frowned and looked over at Leo, biting my lip when he shook his head. 
    "No, why?" I asked warily. 
    "Damn.." Tabi muttered. "Look, I've got to go. Give Taeyang thirty minutes; if he's not there by then, call me."
    "Oka—" Tabi hung up on me and I frowned, looking over at Leo. Leo shrugged, turning to look at Ravi. Ravi was sleeping peacefully in the hospital bed, and stood up. 
    "I'll go by the house and get him some clothes to wear." Leo said quietly. I nodded and pulled the chair over to sit next to Ravi. 
    I reached out, twining my fingers through his and playing with the bracelet on his wrist. Ravi's eyes opened slowly and he smiled at me. A nurse had removed the tube from his throat when I was gone and he flashed his white teeth again. 
    "I'm so glad to see you." Ravi's voice was rougher than usual from the tube but I still smiled. The door opened, distracting us both, and an unfamiliar nurse walked in. 
    "Hello." I smiled. He bowed to me slightly, a mask covering his mouth and nose as he stepped forward with a small tray. 
    He produced a syringe and a vial of dark blue fluid, tapping it slightly and looking over Ravi. Ravi started to sit up, moving slowly and staring at the nurse with a narrowed eyes. The nurse turned back, pulling the entire vial of liquid into the syringe and reaching out for Ravi's arm. Ravi jerked out of the way, surprising me when he growled threateningly at the nurse. Even though I knew it was just Ravi, the sound made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and I swallowed nervously. Was he already losing control?
    The nurse reached forward again, holding Ravi's wrist so tightly I could see bruises forming on his arm. 
    "Excuse me, what are you doing?" I asked, stepping forward and frowning. Ravi growled and struggled against the nurse, incredibly weak. 
    The nurse lunged forward, stabbing the syringe into Ravi's arm. Before he got a chance to depress the plunger, the door flew open and slammed into the opposite wall. Taeyang stalked inside, grabbing the nurse by the back of his shirt and throwing him into the wall with one arm. The nurse hit with a brutal crack and rolled away, lying still. 
    Taeyang yanked the syringe out of Ravi's arm and threw it down, smashing it on the ground with one booted heel. He looked over at me, dried blood coloring his cheek as he panted. 
    "Sorry I'm late; ran into some trouble on the way here." Taeyang panted, eyeing a scrape on his arm distractedly as it healed. 
    "Are you alright?" I asked, reaching out to touch his arm. He nodded and chuckled slightly, still catching his breath as he leaned over the nurse. 
    Taeyang yanked the mask off, revealing Jimin's familiar face. The young man's neck was bent at an unnatural angle and Taeyang checked his pulse and shrugged. He walked over to the hospital room's window, carefully removing the glass and screen.  
    "What are you doing?" I asked, watching him pick up Jimin and throw his body out the window. Taeyang turned back to me with a shrug, replacing the window screen and glass. 
    "Suicides happen every day."  Taeyang said. He walked over, holding out a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt. 
    "Ravi, change into these." Taeyang said, helping Ravi sit up. I turned around while Taeyang helped Ravi into his pants, blushing softly. True, I had seen Ravi before, but he hadn't been my boyfriend yet! 
    "Okay, let's go." Taeyang said. I turned back around, watching Taeyang put Ravi's arm around his shoulders and help him stand. 
    "Where are we going?" I asked. We walked through the hallway, pausing in front of the elevator. Taeyang stopped to shift Ravi's arm higher on his shoulders, supporting Ravi gently. 
    "Usually we all change together in the room under Yongguk's house, but Tablo wants to keep Yongguk separate for tonight. We'll be changing in the woods tonight." Taeyang said, shuffling inside the elevator. 
    "Isn't that dangerous?" I asked. Taeyang shrugged, clicking the button to go down. 
    "No one's going to bother the entire pack. Don't worry, we'll all be safe." Taeyang smiled, looking down at Ravi carefully. 
    "We make sure to keep the pups close by and guarded." Taeyang reassured. I nodded hesitantly, following him outside. 
    "I have to drop by Yongguk's house to pick up Tabi, do you want to come?" Taeyang asked. I nodded and Taeyang stopped in front of a car parked outside the hospital. 
    The driver's side window was smashed in and there were big scrapes in the paint job, recently peeling. Taeyang opened the door and eased Ravi in, motioning for me to get in the backseat. 
    "What happened?" I asked. Taeyang smiled back at me, racing off in the direction of Yongguk's house. 
    "Just had a little disagreement, no big deal." Taeyang said. We drove in silence for the few minutes it took to reach Yongguk's house, getting out of the car carefully. 
    Taeyang helped Ravi stand and looked around warily. He motioned for me to follow, stopping short when Kiseok stepped from the shadows by Yongguk's door. Taeyang passed Ravi back to me and I supported him carefully, watching Taeyang crouch and growl. 
    "Kiseok?" I asked. He turned to me and winked, his silver eyes glowing out as he pulled a pair of shuriken from his pocket. 
    "Move." Taeyang growled, glaring at Kiseok. He shoved me and Ravi back towards the car protectively and Kiseok tilted his head to the side. 
    "Hmmm...nope. Your friend is a danger, and we're here to get rid of him." Kiseok smirked. I leaned Ravi against the side of the car, stepping forward in between Kiseok and Taeyang. 
    "Youngmin, move. I don't want you to get hurt!" Doojoon appeared from next to Kiseok, looking at me with wide eyes. I shook my head, standing firmly between Taeyang and Kiseok. 
    "Youngmin, get lost." Taeyang growled, nudging me. I stepped forward again, watching as Kiseok crouched down to match Taeyang. 
    Kiseok turned his hands so his palms faced the ground, a shuriken spinning horizontally beneath each palm. His eyes glittered as he sliced his hands forward, shurikens flying towards Taeyang. The werewolf dodged the sharp pieces of metal, wincing when the point of one of the shurikens nicked him. The metal pieces flew back to Kiseok and he hissed at Taeyang, sending them slicing forward again. 
    Taeyang jumped past me, tackling Kiseok and rolling along the porch with him. The sun was just setting and the stars started to appear, my phone beeping a thirty minute warning for the moonrise. Taeyang tore at Kiseok and the metal Mage used his shurikens to strategically slice gashes in Taeyang's skin. The front door finally flew open, Tabi lunging out with an enraged roar and jumping on Doojoon. 
    Footsteps from the street made me turn and I gasped when 5Zic ran up. He stopped in a horse stance, fire shooting from his outstretched palms to reach Taeyang. The werewolf shrieked and threw Kiseok away, beating at his flaming shirt. I swore and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter