No Control

Lost Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUNGMIN'S POV

    I looked between Jimin and V, trying to decide which one was more of a threat. Jimin swung his bat towards me with a smile and I ducked under it, stepping to the side. I felt the familiar rush of warmth that came from me linking with Ravi, and I braced myself to feel the pain of his knife wound. 
    'Trust me.' I froze as Ravi's voice whispered inside my head. The pain didn't come, and I felt my body being pushed under the next swing of the bat. I straightened up, looking over at Ravi's motionless body. 
    'Take two steps left and one step back.' Ravi murmured. His voice echoed and twisted through my mind, swirling around like a piece of wind that I might've just imagined. 
    I obeyed, taking three quick steps. I looked up to find I had successfully dodged a kick from V and a hit from Jimin. 
    'Four right, one forward.' I obeyed immediately, stepping forward. I didn't particularly want Ravi inside my head right now, but I needed all the help I could get. 
    'Youngmin, duck!' Ravi pulled me out of my thoughts and my body dropped to the ground, held flat by some invisible force. 
    I looked up in wonder, seeing a figure drop down from above and plummet towards V. V screamed when the figure knocked into him, the momentum making them both skid across the ground. A second figure dropped onto Jimin, sending the smaller male sprawling into the side of the wall. 
    A third figure landed in front of me, rolling into a crouch and looking me over. I braced myself, looking at the man's glowing eyes and long fangs. He scanned me up and down, stepping forward towards me and making a growl rumble through my mind from Ravi.
    'Vampire.' Ravi hissed to me, making me shift my feet nervously. 
    "Are you hurt?" He lisped through his fangs, tilting his head to the side. I shook my head numbly, looking past him. 
    One vampire jumped forward, ripping into V's shoulder and making the other male yell. He knocked V down, sprawling over his form and pulling his teeth back from V's shoulder. The other vampire was crouched over Jimin, a fresh wound in Jimin's leg bleeding heavily. 
    "Hyunseong! Minwoo! That's enough." He called, making the two others turn towards us with a hiss. 
    Hyunseong crawled forward off V, standing up and the blood slowly off his lips. Minwoo joined him, walking over towards me and their leader. 
    "I'm Donghyun." The leader said, looking down towards me. I nodded blankly, backing up towards Yongguk and Ravi protectively when I saw Hyunseong eyeing them. 
    "Calm down, we're not going to hurt you." Donghyun said softly, his eyes flickering out and his fangs retracting. 
    "Youngmin?" I looked up, squinting over and sighing in relief when I recognized the man running towards me from the alleyway entrance. 
    "Doojoon!" I gasped in relief, watching him quickly put himself between me and Donghyun. 
    Two shapes glided down from above, Kikwang and Junhyung spreading their wings wide to slow their descent as they spiraled down next to me. Kikwang looked over at Hyunseong and Minwoo, hissing at them when Minwoo bared his teeth. Minwoo crouched down and leapt at Kikwang, knocking the half-angel over onto his back.
    Kikwang grunted, his hands coming up to lock around the vampire's neck and hold him away from his neck. Minwoo had his hands wrapped around Kikwang's neck, choking him as Kikwang's wings beat against the ground, scrabbling for a hold. Minwoo's claws sunk into Kikwang's neck, blood running down in thin streams and making Minwoo hiss in anticipation. 
    Kikwang scrunched his nose, growling with effort as he rolled Minwoo over, straddling the vampire now. Kikwang's hand glowed as he drew his fist back, smashing it into Minwoo's face and making a cry of pain come from the vampire. Minwoo rocketed up, lunging towards Kikwang's neck and almost reaching it before Junhyung reached out and yanked Kikwang off Minwoo. 
    "Knock it off!" Junhyung thundered, shaking Kikwang roughly and holding him in place. Donghyun reached out and jerked Minwoo back, Hyunseong holding the man tightly behind him. 
    "I thought we told you overgrown bats to keep off our territory!" Donghyun said, turning to look at Doojoon accusingly. 
    "We came to get our friends." Doojoon said evenly, a vein in his neck standing out as he struggled to keep calm. 
    "Get your friends, and get your clan away from us. Especially him." Donghyun said, nodding towards Kikwang. Kikwang was glaring daggers at Minwoo, who looked like he couldn't wait to rip Kikwang's head off. 
    "Fine." Doojoon said, stepping forward to look down at Yongguk. Yongguk was starting to wake up, his eyes flickering as he struggled to sit up. 
    "Junhyung." Doojoon murmured. Junhyung strode forward obediently, picking Yongguk up and draping the man over his shoulder. Kikwang walked forward tensely, glaring at Minwoo as he gently picked up Ravi and turned towards Doojoon. 
    "Take them to Youngmin's." Doojoon said. I stepped forward, shaking my head. 
    "No. Ravi isn't staying with me anymore. Take them to Yongguk's house." I said softly. Doojoon gave me a surprised look before nodding and motioning for Kikwang and Junhyung to obey. 
    The half-angels nodded, beginning to walk off in the direction of Yongguk's house. I turned back to Doojoon and the vampires, letting Doojoon wrap his arm around my shoulders and turn me away protectively. 
    "Wait!" Donghyun said. Doojoon turned, watching Donghyun consider V and Jimin. "What are we supposed to do with them?" 
    "Kill them for all I care." Doojoon said, turning back away. I jumped back, shaking my head. 
    "No! Don't kill them!" I said. I looked down at the two men, both of them unconscious by now, sticky red pools growing steadily bigger under them. Hyunseong had already started to lean over Jimin, his fangs glittering long and white under the dim light from the street.    
    "Just leave them. They'll heal." Donghyun commanded. Hyunseong and Minwoo nodded obediently, all of them turning to climb quickly up the brick wall next to them. 
    They soon disappeared from sight, their speed surprising me. I real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter