Nightmares

Lost Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( really short, sorry guys, had a lot of homework )

 

RAVI'S POV

    I opened my eyes slowly, looking around at the dark room. The musty scent of wet cement and mold filtered in, and I stood up carefully. There was a tiny crack of light from where the door must be, and I walked towards it, opening the door quietly. 
    Walking through a dusty dark hallway, a prickle of unease shot through me. I didn't like this place, even if I had no idea where it was. A clatter from my left made me jerk back, and I looked at the metal door next to me warily. 
    Taking a deep breath, I pulled it open, yanking harder when it got stuck at first. Light spilled from the harsh fluorescent lighting as I stepped inside, another clang gaining my attention. 
    "I thought I told you...to get the away from my pack." A low growling voice panted from a young man kneeling on the floor. His head was down, his arms suspended from opposite walls with chains, and his chain-covered chest heaved. I could smell the blood on him, and I drew back with unease. 
    "What?" I said softly, stepping forward. He raised his head, yellow eyes burning at me from under his spiked up hair, and I gasped softly. 
    "Yongguk-hyung?" I whispered. He blinked in surprise when he saw me, biceps flexing as he strained against his chains. 
    "Ravi, get out of here before she comes back." Yongguk said, his low voice calm despite the blood trickling down from a cut above his eye. 
    "What's going on?" I asked, stepping forward again. Yongguk lunged towards me with a snarl, deliberately scaring me back towards the door. His chains pulled him up short, a deep cut on his bicep ripping open wider and more blood splashing out. 
    "Youngmin! Ravi, I need you to just find Youngmin and get out of here!" Yongguk said forcefully. My heart jumped into my throat when I heard this, breath faltering in my chest.
    "Youngmin? Youngmin's here?" I said. Yongguk nodded, looking briefly down at the cut in his bicep. 
    "Everyone is. Youngmin, Leo, Jongup, Daehyun, Himchan...everyone is here." Yongguk said. I jumped forward, trying futilely to yank one chain out of the wall, and Yongguk snarled at me. 
    "No! I'm not important! Just go get everyone else!" Yongguk yelled. I nodded blankly, scrambling back towards the door. 
    "I'll come back for you." I whispered. Yongguk ignored me, falling to his knees again and bowing his head, waiting. 

    I stumbled through the hallways, looking left and right for more doors. I found one, the empty echo of dripping water sounding through the hallways. I yanked the door open, swallowing forcefully when I saw Daehyun and Himchan on the floor. 
    "Daehyun? Himchan?" I whispered, walking forward and dropping down next to them. Daehyun's lifeless eyes stared up at me, blood pooling under him from a gunshot through his chest. I rolled Himchan over onto his back, his throat slit wide open. 
    I covered my mouth in horror and scrambled back, stumbling over Zelo's body and falling hard on my knees. I leaned forward and vomited, the images of their bodies burned into the back of my eyelids. 
    Forcing myself to my feet, I turned away, rushing back out the doorway. The door slammed shut behind me and I blinked away the tears burning my eyes. Youngmin. I had to find Youngmin. 
    I ran through the halls,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter