Mud Fight

Lost Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    I woke up slowly, looking around groggily. Ravi was asleep on my shoulder, his arms still around me, and I smiled and poked his nose gently. Ravi woke up with a sleepy groan and a mumble, looking over at me. 
    "Good morning." I smiled, getting up slowly. Ravi curled back up in a ball on the bed, burrowing into the covers. 
    I giggled, deciding to just let him sleep, and opened the doorway to the hall. A panicked yell sounded as Hakyeon raced by me, screaming frantically as a very pissed off looking Leo thundered after him. Leo was dripping wet and Hakyeon was holding an empty bucket as he slipped down the stairs, giving me a good idea of Hakyeon's chosen method of waking Leo up. 
    "Pabos." I shook my head, smiling softly as I walked calmly down the stairs. I peeked in on the boys still asleep on the floor, snapping a few quick pictures with my phone before turning my attention back to Leo and Hakyeon. 
    "Leo. Leo, let go of him." I said, not really caring either way if Leo released Hakyeon from his headlock. Hakyeon started turning red and flailing around, so I sighed and tugged Leo off Hakyeon. 
    "Hakyeon, that is not the way to wake Leo up!" I said, turning to Hakyeon and scolding him. "Leo, you can't just put people in headlocks if they piss you off!" I scolded Leo next, watching him glare at Hakyeon. 
    "You, go wake everyone up." I pointed at Hakyeon. "You, go get changed into dry clothes." I pointed to Leo, smiling when he sighed and trudged up the stairs. 
    I looked back, seeing Hakyeon start to creep into the living room, and jumped forward. I pulled him back with a hand in his collar and shook him. 
    "Put. The bucket. Down." I hissed. Hakyeon gave me an innocent look over his shoulder, saw my glare, then sighed and put down the bucket of water. 
    "That's no fun." Hakyeon whined, looking over at me. I raised one eyebrow, then handed the bucket to him. 
    "Fine. You want fun? Go throw this on Yongguk-Oppa." I said. Hakyeon smiled at me, grabbing the bucket and sneaking back into the room. 
    I went back to the kitchen, beginning to make breakfast for all the boys, and waited for Yongguk's yell. Halfway through pulling out flour for pancakes and bread for toast, a crash came from the living room accompanied by Yongguk screaming. 
    "WHAT THE ?!" Yongguk boomed, another crash coming from the living room. Hakyeon screamed, running out of the living room and yanking open the back door. 
    A soaking wet Yongguk, Himchan, and Daehyun thundered after him, all yelling obscenities. They ran out into the backfield, chasing Hakyeon around until they all got tired. I smiled, watching them through the large kitchen window, and smiled at the rain pounding down around them. By now, all of them were dripping wet. 
    "Why do they get to play in the rain?!" Jongup exclaimed, giving me an accusing look. Zelo and Hyuk gave me matching looks and I sighed, motioning for them to go ahead. 
    Ravi came down the stairs, woken up by all the noise, and saw the other boys outside. I nodded at him when he flashed his puppy eyes and he ran outside happily. The boys had found a soccer ball somewhere and had divided into two teams, racing through the rain and getting covered in mud when they kept slipping. 
    Even Leo joined in, surprising me with his soccer skills. When breakfast was ready I called them to the porch, handing out plates and forbidding them from coming inside and getting my floors muddy. 
    "Hyung, let's play rugby now!" Zelo suggested excitedly, looking at Yongguk. Yongguk nodded and the rest of the boys cheered, making me start forward worriedly. 
    "Be careful of Leo and Ravi, don't hurt them..." I said, making Ravi laugh. He nudged Leo, who was still giving Hakyeon an icy glare, and then looked over at me. 
    "We'll be fine. You should play too." Ravi said. I shook my head, not wanting to get in the boys' way when they were having so much fun, but the rest of them started protesting. 
    "Noona, come play!" Hyuk said. 
    "You have to play, Youngmin!"
    "Come on, it's no fun without you!" I smiled, looking around at all of them, then down at Leo when he spoke softly. 
    "Come play with us." Leo whispered, looking up at me. I froze for a second, surprised at him, then nodded softly. 
    "Alright." I smiled, walking forward. The rain pattered around me gently and I held my hand out, catching a few drops in my palm. 
    "Yay! Noona's on my team!" Zelo called. Ravi groaned when he saw I was on the other team and I giggled, going to stand next to Zelo and Jongup.
    Jongup got the ball and started running, dodging Himchan and spinning out of Yongguk's way. He scored a goal quickly, doing a victory dance across the field and slipping into the mud. I covered a laugh, leaning forward to start guarding Ravi. Mud soaked up between my bare toes, squishing and at my feet when I ran forward, making me smile. 
    The ball rolled past and Ravi dove for it, knocking me over. My breath crashed out of my lungs as I sprawled in the mud, little flecks of brown water splattering my face. Ravi froze, staring down at me in disbelief before dropping to his knees next to me. He had a panicked look on his face as he lifted me to my feet, fluttering anxiously around me.     
    "I'm so sorry!" Ravi exclaimed, trying to brush the mud off my clothes. I smiled at him, reaching out and pushing him into the mud. He flopped down with a thud, looking up at me in disbelief when I plopped down next to him happily and started laughing. 
    "It's just a game!" I giggled happily, digging my fingers into the mud and sighing at the cool earth against my palms. Ravi looked over at me and started laughing too, both of us sitting in the middle of the game, clutching our sides with laughter. 
    "Move it, you two!" Himchan cried, narrowly missing us as he ran past. I got up, helping Ravi up and looking down at our mud-soaked clothing. 
    We ended up on the sidelines, jumping up and down in the mud to see the splashes the puddles made. Ravi reached down, picking up a big handful of mud and smiling over at me teasingly. He cocked his arm back to throw and I squealed, racing away towards the trees. 
    "Ravi, andwae!" I giggled, weaving between trees to escape. Ravi was close behind me, laughing as we raced under the rain. 
    Ravi finally caught up to me, pinning me against a tree with one arm and raising the mud threateningly. I squirmed and giggled, lightly hitting his chest my closed fist and trying to duck under his arm. 
    "Andwae!" I protested, making Ravi pause. He leaned in, trapping the tip of his tongue between his white teeth when he smiled teasingly at me. 
    "I'll stop if you call me Oppa." Ravi smiled. I gasped, still trying to squirm away. 
    "Fine! Fine! Ravi-Oppa, let me go!" I said, seeing the mud get closer and closer to my hair. Ravi stopped with a satisfied smile, stepping away and freezing in shock when I lobbed a chunk of wet mud at his face. 
    It struck his right cheek with a wet thunk, splattering over his forehead and into his mouth. Ravi didn't move even as I giggled and raced away, shrieking when he thundered after me. He threw his mud, gasping when he hit Leo in the back instead. Leo turned furiously and Ravi immediately pointed at Hakyeon, who was talking to Himchan. 
    Leo snarled and picked up a handful of mud, throwing it at Hakyeon. It splattered over Hakyeon's face, also getting on Himchan. Himchan shrieked angrily, lobbing mud towards Leo and hitting Daehyun and Yongguk instead. 
    Soon we were all covered in mud, running around and dancing under the rain. When we were all exhausted and breathing heavily, we collapsed down into the mud and caught our breath. 
    "What time is it?" Daehyun asked, looking around. Yongguk looked down at his watch, shocking us all with the fact it still worked after he scraped a layer of mud off it with his finger. 
    "4:15." Yongguk said.     
    "We missed lunch." Zelo said somewhat forlornly. I smiled, standing up and making a face at the heavy weight of mud dragging my clothes down. 
    "I'll make dinner." I said. Everyone jumped up, heading towards the house, and I stopped them quickly. 
    "Whoa! Oh no you don't." I said. I walked over to the greenhouse area, unrolling the hose and switching it on. 
    "Yongguk, you're in charge of hose duty." I said, yanking the hose behind the greenhouse so you couldn't see it from the house. 
    "I will hose myself off, then go inside and take a shower. You will all take turns stripping out of those clothes, having Yongguk hose you off, then taking a towel from the pile I will leave by the back door. You will cover yourself with a towel and then go take a shower. Do you all understand? You will then dry yourself off and go find something of Youngjae's to wear while I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter