✰oo8✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰oo8✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

Luhan woke up the next day. He widened his eyes seeing no signs of Beanim.

'Holy macaroni! Maybe she saw my hair' Luhan thought panicking. 'Aish Luhan! Pabo! You shouldn't take off your wig in the first place!' Luhan facepalmed.

He heard the bathroom opened as he peeked a little seeing Beanim got out fresh only a bathrobe was covering her body. He widened his eyes and secretly put his wig.

"You're awake! I was trying to wake you up but you're a sleepy head" Beanim said wiping her hair with a towel.

"You will not attend class today?" Beanim asked as she pulled her bathrobe away revealing her bra and .

Luhan froze and looked away blushing; his hormones going crazy all of a sudden.

'Aish Luhan! What's this feeling?' Luhan thought and took a long sigh.

"I'-i'm going to my class today" Luhan stuttered as his voice cracked.

"Then, you should use the bathroom now" Beanim suggested pointing at the bathroom.

"O-oh? I-is that s-so? G-good thing you told me that" Luhan stuttered as he stood up and took his towel.

"Wait" Beanim said as Luhan looked at her and immediately looked away seeing her body.

He took a deep breath fanning himself.

"Are you okay?" Beanim asked and furrowed her eyebrows.

"N-neh! Wae? Is there a p-problem?" Luhan asked. 'Aish! Luhan! Stop stuttering will ya?' Luhan thought not making eye contact to Beanim.

"Are you sick?" Beanim asked and put her palms to his head noticing Luhan's reddish face.

"I'm fine" Luhan said and pushed Beanim's hands away.

"Are you sure?" Beanim questioned softly.

Luhan froze feeling her hot breath passing to his skin.

"I'm fine, okay? Will you please put some clothes already?" Luhan suggested as Beanim blinked.

"Oh yeah right! I forgot!" Beanim said and snapped her fingers realizing her situation before she wore her uniform.

Luhan immediately locked himself in the bathroom. While water was hitting him, he couldn't forget what happened earlier. He felt... confused.

'Why do I feel like this?' he thought and raised a brow. 'It feels like... this is the first time I felt this one' he thought and took a deep breath. 'What's the meaning of this Luhan-ah? You felt weak earlier in front of a girl for the first time!' he thought and furrowed his eyebrows. 'And... my heart felt strange' he thought as he placed his hands to his chest feeling the beat as it is still normal. 'Everything feels... first time' he thought shaking his head.

While Luhan was finding the room for his first class, he could see Halloween decoration around the campus realizing that today is Halloween.

'Oh yeah right! I forgot about it! Such a silly me' Luhan thought.

He also noticed the girls on his side was stepping back making him confused and slowed his pace.

'What's their problem?' Luhan thought. 'Don't tell me that Lurin is popular here' he thought still looking at the girls.

He heard footsteps coming closer behind him. He looked back and saw Beanim walking coolly.

"Here comes the queenka" he heard the girls whispering.

'Queenka? Wait! That means that... they're scared at her?' he thought tilting his head.

He looked at Beanim who is walking to her class as well. He snapped out and shrugged it off as he walked to his class.

Dinner came...

The two were busy watching horror movies when the electricity shut down all of a sudden.

"Mwo?! The electricity's out?" Luhan said and looked up at the ceiling.

"Is it obvious smarty pants?" Beanim asked sarcastly and rolled her eyes. "Want to hear a story about this school?" Beanim asked and smiled evilly as she knows that Lurin is scared of ghost, but to Luhan, he's afraid of the dark.

"Aish! Not now! Just tell it when the power went back" Luhan said frustrated.

"You don't like it? Telling stories about horror is the best when it's in the dark, especially when a ghost appears all of a sudden" Beanim said wiggling her eyebrows enjoying Luhan's terrified face. "You know what, a ghost will appear here specifically a little girl with her hair fixed in a pig tail" Beanim muttered. "She would always appear every Friday the 13th  because she killed herself unintentionally" Beanim added and slowly nodded.

"Huh? But how?" Luhan asked.

"Once upon a time, this school wasn't build as this was originally a small house. There's a happy family who lived here. There's this little girl who is fascinated at knives. I don't know how she got fascinated at those kind of things. Is it because of it's sharpness? or it is shiny? No one could know about the fact. Her mother is a great cook so she would always se

Please log in to read the full chapter