✰o42✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o42✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"What's the catch?" Luhan asked as Sehun called him as soon they're done with their agreement. "Hyung, you need to be careful there from now on" Sehun said serious. "Huh? What do you mean? What's the problem kid?" Luhan raised his brow in confusion. "Tao already knew that you're there" Sehun blurted as Luhan gasped and widened his eyes before he facepalmed.

"Did you told him?" Luhan asked a bit pissed. "No hyung, I thwear" Sehun shook his head continuously raising his hand making a pledge. "Did the others told him?" Luhan asked coldly and raised a brow. "Anni hyung" Sehun shook his head. "How did he know that I'm here then?" Luhan asked and pulled his hair as he was walking around the dorm back and forth panicking.

"He hired an invethtigator and the invethtigator thaw Lurin noona. He also thaw you hyung in the cinema. He bumped into you, do you remember?" Sehun asked curious. 'Huh? I bumped into him?' Luhan thought trying to remember if he bumped into someone. 'Omo! I bumped into him?' he widened his eyes. "But we told him that we aren't convince yet and pile enough evidence. We even told him that don't tell it to the otherth who doethn't know about your thtate yet" Sehun said.

The next day, they all went to the living room holding this small piece of paper. "Where is Kris hyung?" Kai asked rubbing his eyes. "He didn't went home. He has a meeting to someone" Xiumin answered and shrugged. "How about Chanyeol and Baekhyun?" Suho asked. "I don't know" Xiumin said. "Where's chip dude?" Chen asked. "He left" Xiumin blurted and sighed.

"What do you mean left?" they asked in unison. "He left. Left the house. There's no any clothes in his cabinet nor his things. He even informed me yesterday that he will leave the house and planned not to go back" Xiumin explained with a disappointment tone. "No wonder he gave us this" Suho mumbled and shook his head. "But why did Lay hyung left?" Sehun asked confused.

"... You might want to tell me something" Xiumin said with this serious tone. They looked at Xiumin with this questioning look as he was looking at them one by one with this suspicious look. "What do you want us to tell?" Suho asked and tilted his head. "... Do you want to know why Lay left?" Xiumin asked as they slowly nodded. "... He overheard your conversation" Xiumin told as they all froze.

Lay went home perspiring hard as he went on jogging. He opened the door and went in quietly. "Hey guys I'm--" Lay stopped talking and raised a brow as he can heard clearly a conversation. 'What are they talking about?' he thought curious as he hid somewhere and eavesdrop. He take a small peek in the living room talking about someone who isn't in their sights for almost months as he listened to it carefully.

"... Who already knew where Luhan is before this kid called earlier?" Suho asked as he was already looking at his dongsaeng one by one with this suspicious look. 'Huh? Already knew? Kid?' he thought and raised a brow."Aish! Jeez hyung! Why do you need to ask that question if you already know that we knew where crossdress dude is?" Chen answered and blew his bangs in frustration.

'Crossdress? Whos crossdressing?' he thought really confused figuring it out as he was finding answers to his friends. "You know it hyung?" they answered in unison with this wide eyes. 'What are they talking about?' he thought. "Aish! You're not really good when acting innocent hyung. You look like an old man flirting to a teen girl for Chen's sake. My gosh! You look like a e today" Chen hissed and growled.

"Yah Kim Jongdae!--" Suho was cut off. "He's the first one who knows 2nd Lurin's state. Do you get the point? Now, I don't want to talk anymore" Lay heard a fading stomping of feet. '2nd Lurin? Luhan hyung?' he figured it out and gasped silently in disbelief. 'He's crossdressing? Wait! That means that... he's gay?!' he thought and widened his eyes in terror.

"You know it all along?" they asked each other in disbelief. 'Wait what? They know where Luhan hyung is? But why aren't they telling it to the others?' he thought feeling disappointed to his friends and shook his head. "Aish guys! We should keep an ey

Please log in to read the full chapter