✰o67✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o67✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows thinking at the code too much. 'In all of the codes, was that number anyways? There's a meaning behind it and I can feel it' he thought and puffed his cheeks. For the past days, his feelings towards Beanim really changed and he gonna admit it... he sure has feelings for Beanim-- I mean... he loves her already. He's been feeling like what a usual guy is when he's in love.

His smile never fades every time Beanim is with him and will smile more when she's smiling and laughing in front of him telling him that she's enjoying her time with him. He'll feel jealous every time she'll talks about Kris. Who would be jealous if your love is talking to someone whom she loves and has a boy beside her except for relatives offcourse. He wouldn't even get rid off of her in his mind. If he does, he will be in her mind more.

Meanwhile, as for her... she's in her denial stage. There's this one special thing that she built for Luhan in her and only to him. She thought that she could be his best friend to be with. But, as soon she's seeing him everyday, that friendship feeling will slowly and slowly fades and was changing... the change that she didn't expect, the change that she doesn't want and never intended to happen. She's slowly realizing that change and will get frustrated.

The sun finally sets as the two were walking quietly, no one utters a word which they find unusual because they're actually loud but now, it feels like an angel just passed by them. 'What's going on?' they thought and secretly glanced at each other who's the both of them were looking on the ground before they looked away busy thinking of their thoughts. The two stopped walking as they were in front of the school and faced each other.

"I should go now. Thanks for walking me home oppa" she thanked not looking at him. She turned slowly playing her fingers. He sighed and closed his eyes tightly. "Beanim wait" he called as she slowly returned blinking at him curiously. "... I need to tell you something" he told shyly not making eye contact to her. "O-okay then. What is it anyways?" she smiled a bit anticipating his statement. 'Here goes nothing' he thought and sighed.

He finally looked-- more like a stare at Beanim seriously at the same time sincerely. She then stared back at his eyes got captivated by his doe eyes. She furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head as her flashbacks starts to appear again. Her heart was beating fast and was panting as the face of the boy keeps appearing in her mind. "Beanim? Beanim" he called but she ignored it, was dazed at the picture of the boy.

She snapped out when she looked at his eyes again and gasped for no particular reason. "... You okay?" Luhan tilted his head worried. He froze and widened his eyes as he didn't expect what happened next. She tiptoed at his level and pulled him closer to her as she took a kiss from him. She then rested her hands on Hus chest and grabbed his shirt as her tongue was exploring his inside. It tastes good and felt longing and waiting.

He pulled her closer and took her waist as he respond and slid his tongue on her giving each other a rough passionate kiss. They both pulled away panting hard losing their breath. They stared at each other with a fiery eyes and was about to move closer. "Beanim?" someone said making the both of them looked at the side. They both froze seeing Kris shocked before his expression became cold that everyone's been scared off.

He shook his head clenching his fiat seeing Luhan in disappointment as he turned back and left. "Oppa wait!" she moved away and tries to catch Kris. Luhan closed his eyes in disappointment while touching his lips. He shook his head and went to the rest room to get changed into a girl again. The night came as he saw her came in with a sad look and banged the door and covered her face with a pillow. He was about to talk to her when the scene appeared in his mind.

He closed his eyes slowly and explored his hand in his hair in frustration before he played there silently and closed his eyes. Weeks later, the two didn't see each other anymore after the incident. It was weekend in the very beautiful day as Beanim told Luhan that she'll just swim ad her exercise leaving him idle for hours. The door flew open making him flinched and jumped on his seat. He widened his eyes in terror and froze seeing a middle aged lady.

"U-umma?" he stuttered as the lady approached him get heels were kinda loud with a thud sound. He gasped and widened his eyes when she took the wig and let out a long sigh. "I knew it. All these times Luhan, all these times" Mrs. Lu scolded. "How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want to marry her?" Luhan hissed and emphasized the last word referring to Irene as he heard a snicker from his mother.

"And ho

Please log in to read the full chapter