✰o27✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o27✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

It was their Physical Education subject in which they'll do a Performance Assessment that requires them to swim. If they get a perfect score, they're excempted for their test in the said subject.

Luhan is on his swim wear and had this doubt, confused expression. But what's more visible is his dislike expression. He stopped as soon he was inside at the swimming room and was taking slow steps going near the pool.

"Lurin! Come closer!" he heard Beanim shouting as he looked at her signalling him to come closer and ran towards her like a kid.

Luhan hates seeing a swimming pool ever since he was a kid due to the lack of swimming skills. Seeing him running towards her, she chuckled secretly and shook her head. 'She looks like a kid' she thought and looked away. "Why do you seem like you don't want to swim?" Beanim asked raising her brow.

"I don't like swimming. I don't know how to swim" Luhan explained and shake his head continuously.

Beanim was about to speak but closed confused. 'Something's wrong really' she thought and scratched her head.

"Okay! Who wants to volunteer first?" their P.E teacher asked holding her attendance notebook.

They all stepped back except for Beanim who didn't realize about it. She was about to step back also when the teacher already saw her. "Oh! Byun Beanim-sshi! You go first!" the teacher said.

Beanim facepalmed and sighed in defeat getting ready for her assessment. She put the goggle to her eyes waiting for the whistle to blow. She heard the whistle as she jumps the pool and swam smoothly with a moderate speed. She stood up once she's done with a heavy breath taking off her goggle. "25 seconds. Well done" the teacher smiled as she left the pool.

"Okay! Who's next?" the teacher asked and blinked as they all stepped back.

Luhan was about to step back when the teacher saw him. "Oh! Lurin-sshi! You're next! Be ready. Kaja!" the teacher said as Luhan gulped.

"C-chincha? M-me?" he asked pointing himself.

"Neh! Is there any Lurin here?" the teacher joked. He pouted and walked slowly to the pool. Good thing his teacher was patient enough and was just waiting for him.

'! I don't know how to swim! Aish! In all of the assessment that this teacher is thinking, wae this?! Wae?!' he thought panicking.

They saw him and can sense he's nervous. The teacher blew the whistle but Luhan stay on his spot. "Lurin! Get moving! The time has started!" the teacher said signalling him to start but he ignored it.

Just then, he gasped and got startled when someone push him leaving him on the water. He was trying to get away from the pool but began to suffocate. His feet was moving like a dog and felt a cramp as he winced in pain. His body was drifting further under the pool unconscious.

"Lurin unnie!" Irene shouted and approached Luhan.

Luhan coughed non-stop and spit the water from his mouth. He slowly opened his eyes before blinking seeing his classmates surrounding him.

"Lurin unnie! Thank God you're alive" Joy said happily and hugged him tightly.

He got startled at the body contact. "What happened to me?" he asked confused scratching his head.

"You drowned at the pool while doing your assessment" Wendy explained and shrugged.

"Good thing someone CPR you" Irene said and nodded like a kid.

"C-CPR me?" he stuttered as they nodded.

"Who did that?" he asked.

A smirk appeared on Seulgi's face as she pointed Beanim walking away from the place. He saw someone drowning as they look at where he's looking. They panicked before they went to the drowning girl.

"Byun Beanim! CPR this one!" Seulgi shouted.

"Why would I? I'm the one who pushed her and then I'll help her after what she had done to Lurin?" Beanim answered coldly.

She stopped for a second not looking back before began walking again. Luhan touched his lip and bite his lower lip.

'Accidental kiss again?' he thought and shook his head.

Luh

Please log in to read the full chapter