✰o63✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o63✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

It was already as Beanim came to the restaurant and immediately saw a pissed Baekhyun glaring at her as she immediately approached him. "What took you so long huh?! I think there's no reason behind it except you've done some homework or project of yours!" Baekhyun hissed and slammed his fist in the table as she made an apologetic look. "Why are you late anyways?" he asked coldly and crossed his arms.

"I've finished my homework" she mumbled with a sad tone making him looked at her confused. "What happened to you?" he asked and softened his voice. "... I'm just sleepy. What are we talking anyways hmm?" she muttered and sat  across Baekhyun. "Do you remember something?" he asked with an eager tone. She then remembered the incident and the flashback and thought if she will tell it to her brother or not.

She looked up and saw Baekhyun waiting for her answer. "... I've seen a picture earlier" she muttered and looked down as a beam appeared on his face. "Chincha?! Tell me tell me!" he said impatiently jumping on his seat. "There's two kids that got bumped into each other. The girl almost slipped but the guy caught her thanks to his reflex, he has this cheeky smile and I think he likes the girl" she paused and took a deep breath.

"The girl thanked and left but the guy grabbed her and say something which I can't remember. Then... the two... accidentally kissed" she ended as a gasp heard from Baekhyun and covered his mouth in disbelief. 'Omo! They've kissed? But she told me before that they've just got bumped to each other!' he thought. "Baekhyun, is that all why you told me to go here?" she asked and tilted her head. After few hours, she bid goodbye to her brother before taking a cab.

Meanwhile, Luhan was at Seulgi's room as he was asking for some tips. "Hmm... there's many ways oppa. Since Beanim unnie is cold and--" Seulgi was cut off. "She's the opposite now" Luhan corrected making the girls gasped (Oh! I almost forgot! The girls were there except for Irene). "Why don't you ask her what her likes and dislikes unnie?" Yeri suggested with this creepy smile as they nodded making Luhan blinked.

The next day as the dismissal class finally came, Luhan stood up and blinked in confusion as Beanim was still there looking at her phone with a frown. "What are you frowning at? Your face will aged with that expression" Luhan said and lifted her side lips up as her lips formed a smile and lifted her eyes which the result is her eyes got widen. "There! There you go!" he smiled in satisfaction and make a poker face as her smile was fake at all.

"Yah! Don't do that! You look fake with those smile! People might think that you're fake--" he stopped when she showed her phone and blinked seeing Kris' message. ~Jagiya, I've got robbed! They took all my important things :3 . I'll just buy a new phone if I have enough money, arasso?~ - Unknown number. 'Jagiya? Pfft! Bull!' he thought as he didn't stop cursing in his mind.

He snapped out as he sensed Beanim looking at her with this frown. "... What are you frowning at? It isn't worth frowning for" he said bitterly and groaned. "Unnie, he won't contact me anymore!" shr faked cry and sniffed as he rolled his eyes. "Why are you crying there? Your tears isn't worth of his time" he said coldly and sighed in annoyance. "Yah unnie! Why are you like that huh?!" she asked confused.

"It isn't worth your worries Beanim-ah... you're just wasting your time thinking about... your boy friend" he snorted and wrinkled his nose. "Excuse me unnie, for your information, there's no space in boyfriend and it has a meaning to it when you say it. Just admit that you hate my fiance, period" she mumbled and mumbled something and rolled her eyes. "I didn't say anything--" Luhan was cut off. "Aish unnie! Whatever! I'll just leave--" she stood up and slung her bag in her shoulders.

"Let me guess, you'll date again and will cancelled because your boy friend won't come?" he told and grinned evilly. "Aish unnie! We don't have a date! And will you please stop saying the boyfriend with space?!" she said frustrated as Luhan laughed his out slapping his desks in amusement. She groaned before she stomped her feet leaving a still laughing doe dude. Meanwhile, back at the dorks in the hospital where Xiumin got discharged...

"Oh Kris hyung! Why aren't you leaving?" D.O asked and looked at Kris who has a cold expression with scars and bruises. Kris then slowly looked at D.O sending daggers as D.O blinked and nervously looked away. "Oh yeah hyung! Why aren't you leaving yet?" Lay repeated with this curious look in his eyes as then Kris send daggers at Lay this time whos confused. "... Is there a reason for me to leave?" he finally said coldly and raised a brow.

"Well... you have a date with your fi.an.ce" Chen said and shrugged. "... She's busy doing her projects and we won't see each other for two weeks" Kris answered as his cold tone never leaves his nerves. "Anyways hyung, what the he

Please log in to read the full chapter