✰o46✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o46✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Wait, what?! Beanim?!" they questioned. "Uh yeah? What's wrong with that?" Luhan asked confused and raised a brow. "Why are you on the Lotte World with her?" D.O asked curious. "Uh... it's her birthday, remember? Twin's birthday like that, so yeah" Luhan answered divaishly as they slowly nodded. "Hyung, you do really like her now" Sehun said smiling sheepishly.

"I don't like her" he answered with a poker face. "Really hyung? Do you remember what you've thaid to me before?" Sehun asked. "I'm sure that the two of you can relate to each other! Yah! Lithp dude! Can you talk about a topic that all of uth can relate and underthtand?" Chen mimicked and rolled his eyes as Sehun ignored his hyung. "What is it kid?" Luhan asked and raised a brow.

"You'll come to Lotte World with a girl someday and that girl someday is the one whom you have feelings with" Sehun blurted as they cooed. "Oh nice job Sehun" Tao said and high fived Sehun as Luhan froze. 'He remembered that?' Luhan thought and gulped. "You've just came there and you like someone already? Oh jeez hyung! I've expected that already" Kai said chuckling and clapped his hands in amusement.

"Y-yah! It's not what you think" Luhan stuttered. "Come on Luhan, don't deny it. The kid already told it everything" Xiumin said as a warm smile appeared on his face. "I'm sure that you're not lying that time hyung" Lay assured and make a thumbs up. "What do you like about her hyung?" D.O asked. "Excuse me? I don't like her, I repeat! I don't like her" Luhan emphasized.

"Wae hyung? Because you love her already?" Chen blurted and smiled evilly as they all high fived Chen. "Especially not that word. I don't have any special feelings for her. And, people change, do you know that guys?" Luhan said and shrugged. "Pfft! Why do you keep denying it hyung? Just admit that you have feelings for Beanim" Lay said. "Why would I deny Lay? Because there's nothing to deny, right?" Luhan said as they facepalmed.

"Guyth! Don't preththure Luhan hyung. Don't bother hith lovelife" Sehun said. "Aish! I said I don't like ESPECIALLY I don't love her" Luhan said and sighed in frustration. "Oh, he's panicking because of a girl for the first time" they said in unison and smirked as Luhan sighed in defeat and remained silent. "Oh yeah hyung! I went back to Korea earlier" Tao blurted. "It's obvious Tao, it's really obvious" Chen butted in sarcastly and rolled his eyes.

"Where's Baekhyun? Chanyeol? Kris?" Luhan questioned. "Oh! Baekhyun is really busy right now handling his passport. Chanyeol keeps butting with Baekhyun wherever he goes. Especially Kris. He's not coming home here anymore. He last came here two weeks ago" Suho answered and nodded. "Passport? Wae? Where's he going?" Luhan questioned and raised a brow.

"He'll go there-- I mean, we'll all go there except for Kris next week. He'll surprise his twin sister there so don't tell her about it" Kai added and make a hush expression as Luhan slowly nodded. "Who are you talking dude?" someone said behind his back as he turned his back and widened his eyes seeing Beanim with this questioning look while holding many foods.

"Huh? No one" Luhan said and immediately put his phone in his pocket. "Are you sure? You're talking to someone" Beanim said and furrowed her eyebrows. "Luhan hyung? Yah!" Chen said loudly as Luhan can clearly hear his dongsaengs shouting on the other line hopefully Beanim wouldn't hear it. "I-i was talking to... myself" he reasoned while nodding continuously. "... You're really weird Lurin" Beanim said with a poker face.

"Who ith hyung talking?" Sehun asked as they can hear the conversation on the other line. "Sshh" Xiumin hushed as they began to listen carefully. Beanim gave the foods to Luhan as they start to eat silently. Luhan glanced at Beanim whos looking at the view in front of her. "Did you enjoy your day?" Luhan asked curious. From the other line, someone burst out laughing. They glared at Xiumin and they flicked his head one by one.

"Yah! What's your prob

Please log in to read the full chapter