✰o16✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o16✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Are you sure you're really Lurin unnie?... Or... you're just a doopleganger?" Wendy asked all of a sudden as Luhan widened his eyes.

'Aish! I look too obvious! They're suspecting me that I'm not noona!' Luhan thought freaking out.

"Offcourse! This is me! I'm your Lurin unnie" Luhan said and gulped. "... Are you sure that it's you unnie?" Joy asked tilted her head as Luhan just shut his mouth.

"... Why does it seems like that you're not convinced with what your unnie is saying?" Suho asked blinking innocently.

"No it's not like that" Wendy said. "She seems different. There's something wrong about her that's why we've been suspecting that she changed" Irene added slowly and looked at Luhan with a concern look.

"People change. There's no one who doesn't change in this world" Suho said in a humerous way and paused taking deep breath.

"It's normal for a person to change for the better or worse. I'm sure that the three of you changed in all aspect! It's not normal if a person didn't change even a titsy bitsy bits!" Suho said making this hand gesture.

They were about to talk when the host of the competition began to talk signalling that the game began. As soon the host called Beanim's name, Luhan got startled when group of girls, especially boys starts to scream their lungs out even his seatmates.

Luhan turned back and wrinkled his nose weirdly seeing a boy starting to cry in joy. Luhan slowly shook his head before turning back.

'Jeez! So, she's popular here?' he thought and looked at Beanim from head to toe noticing her being too skinny just wearing those tight swimsuit.

Beanim went to her place and put her goggle and keep breathing for too long.

The participants starts their position, their fierce stare at the referee waiting for the whistle to blow.

Finally, the games begin.

The audience starts to stand up one by one anticipating the conclusion of the game.

"Unnie, I can't bear to see this" Joy said in terror covering her eyes hiding behind Wendy. "Aish! Joy!" Wendy said pushing Joy away in annoyance focusing who will win.

The crowds got startled when the referee blew the whistle signalling that someone already won.

They peek a little to the referee who checks for the victor and fans started to scream while jumping on their seat as soon Beanim stood up from the water. She was breathing hard and pinched her nose. A smile appeared on Luhan's face before confronting Beanim.

"Congrats Beanim-ah" Luhan said smiling warmly and passed put the towel to her shoulder and looked at him as if something's wrong with the person in front of her.

"... Thanks I guess" Beanim said weirdly still looking at Luhan.

"Byun Beanim" someone called making Beanim turned back and saw the media rushing to her direction before circling around her. Flashes of cameras, a big mics and smartphones was in front of her as Luhan moved away.

"You've just won the regional game! How do you feel?" one reporter asked.

"I'm really happy and proud! It's also an honor to be the representative for my school" Beanim answered and smiled a bit.

"Since you've won the regional game, you already have the pass to compete the national competition! What are your plans?" another reporter asked.

"Hmm... I need to practice hard this time" Beanim answered.

"What's your lifestyle Byun Beanim in order to stay fit and healthy?" the reporter asked.

"The athletes usually do with their lifestyle offcourse!" Beanim said sarcastly getting annoyed with the questions already.

"What will you do after this Beanim?" the reporter asked.

"I'll rest for a while after the hard training I've did for the past weeks" Beanim said sarcastly.

"You won't even celebrate?" the reporter asked.

"If you want, you'll celebrate in half of me?" Beanim said sarcastly looking at the reporter who asked the question with a poker face leaving the reporters silent with a shock look.

Without a word, Beanim starts to bumped the reporters to get out of the circle pissed.

'Aish! Is that necessary to ask that question?' she thought and clucking her tongue going to the ladies' rest room to change her clothes.

Meanwhile...<

Please log in to read the full chapter