✰o68✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o68✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Oppa! What do you want for the flowers? Do you prefer orchid or lily?" Irene asked happily while nudging Luhan like a kid because he wasn't paying attention at all. "Why are you asking me? I don't have any taste with those kinds of things. What do you want more anyways?" Luhan asked a bit cold. "You should pick oppa because I've been choosing it by myself" Irene said chuckling scratching her head.

"Lily" he simply answered as Irene beamed. "Chincha?! I pick lily too since you choose it. How about the carpet oppa? What color do you want? I was thinking red or maroon" Irene tapped her chin with her finger cutely. "Pick whatever you want" he said and rolled his eyes and went to the door a little bit annoyed leaving Irene dumbfounded and just shrugged before organizing the wedding. He was calling Beanim for almost fifty times but it would only say...

"~The number you've dialed is currently unavailable at this moment~" "The number you've dialed is unknown or the number doesn't exist anymore~" "~Call rejected~" "Aish! Darn it!" he frowned and was about to threw his phone as he let out a long deep sigh and closed his eyes. The next day... "Young master, please wake up now~ It's time for you to go to your stylist for your tuxedo~" his personal maid nudge him continuously.

He groaned and pushed his personal maid lightly telling him to leave his room. After ten minutes, he's finally up. He rubbed his eyes as the sun struck directly to it. He sighed and closed his eyes for too long before he stood up and take a bath. "Beanim darling! So glad to see you again!" Beanim's stylist which is a gay cupped her in the face and kissed her in the cheeks with a smooch before pulling away as she smiled fakely and bowed slightly.

"My gosh! I remembered, you were just a flower girl before when I first became your stylist! But now~ you'll be the bride~ huhuhuhu!" the stylist fake cry wiping his invisible tears and hold her in both of her arms. "Let's get you started! Chop chop!" the stylist clapped his hands divaishly and turned around as she secretly looked at him weirdly the whole time. "I prepared you five wedding dress with different style" the stylist told.

She followed the stylist while discussing each of the dress. "Now, you go try the first dress Beanim-ah~. My assistant will help you with it" the stylist said giving the first dress to her and pushed her in the fitting room. The stylist was having a problem because each of the dress, there's a problem with her like the dress is too flared, the other dress is too tight for her, she doesn't like the another one and so on.

"Try this one" the stylist threw the fourth dress as she caught it and lazily went back to the fitting room and put the previous dress away from her body. The stylist stopped moving when he heard the door opened revealing a man with doe eyes and has a handsome feature and he's with his friends. "You must be Luhan. Wow! I never expect that you could be that handsome" the stylist said with a flirty tone as they looked back at the stylist weirdly before looking at each other.

Luhan smiled and bowed same as his friends. "When's your wedding son?" the stylist asked and tilted his head. "Fifteen days from now sunbaenim" he answered as his smile never leaves his face although it's a fake one. "Oh! You have the same wedding day like my other client. Congratulations in advance by the way" the stylist thank as Luhan ignored it and looked around. "I've prepared five tuxedos with the exact measure of your body" the stylist said.

He showed it to Luhan five tuxedos with five different colors. "Why don't you try this one first?" the stylist threw a maroon tux to Luhan as he caught it and showed the fitting room and he went inside as his friends sat at the waiting room chatting loudly. After fifteen minutes, Beanim went out perspiring non-stop as his assistant was beside her. "Will you let your hair down darling?" the stylist suggested.

"But, it's hot! And it's even hard to put this dress" she answered and blew her bangs wiping her sweat to the back of her hand. The stylist groaned as he pulled the rubber band away from her hair and ruffled her hair messing it. "Waaah! I love the dress although it's a hassle to wear it, but still! Plus, your more beautiful with that dress" the stylist said clasping his hands on his chest. "Hyung, is that Beanim?" Lay asked Suho pointing at Beanim from afar.

"Oh yeah hyung! I think it's Beanim noona" Tao butted in as the others look where the Tao is pointing and blinked in amazement. "Woah... she's pretty--" Kai was cut off. "Beanim my loves!" Chanyeol shouted jumping on his seat as his friends got pale. She blinked hearing someone calling her name. She slowly turned back and narrowed her eyes seein

Please log in to read the full chapter