✰o39✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o39✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

It was an ordinary day for Luhan during the day. While walking to the hallway leaving the school... "Unnie, where are you going?" Irene popped out of nowhere making Luhan startled. "I-i'm going to the hospital to visit Beanim. I should go now" Luhan said as Irene nodded. "Arasso. Take care unnie then" Irene said and waved her hands as Luhan walked immediately. 'Aish! That girl is getting creepy now' he thought with this terrified look.

Luhan went to Beanim's ward and blinked many times seeing the nurse cleaning the ward. "Miss, where's the patient in here?" he asked and raised his brow. "Oh? The patient in here? She already discharged here and left here in the midnight" the nurse said while fixing the bed. "Do you know where did she go then?" Luhan asked as the nurse shook her head. 'Where's that girl?' he thought as he closed the door and stood in front of the door.

He felt his phone vibrating on his pocket as he took it and saw Seulgi's name flashing on the screen. He clicked it and talked to her. "Why did you called?" he asked curious. "Oppa, do you know now where Beanim noona is?" Seulgi asked blinking many times. "Anni. Do you know where she is?" he asked and tilted his head. "Uh... I think so. She's in front of the TV screen" Seulgi said.

"Mwoya?! In front of the TV screen?! Why is she there?" Luhan asked confused. "She's in the competition oppa, swimming competition. You told me that she wouldn't compete right?" Seulgi asaked confused making Luhan widened his eyes. "She's on live television?!" Luhan blurted as he finally realized it. "Yup! That's what I'm trying to say oppa" Seulgi said nodding continuously.

"Do you know where's the venue?" he asked. "Didn't Beanim unnie told you oppa?" she questioned. "Uh... that's why I'm asking you because she didn't told me about it, duh?" Luhan said and shook his head. "She's in Gangwon-do oppa--" Luhan immediately hung up and ran outside the hospital. Meanwhile, Tao was watching basketball when Tarin interrupted...

"Oppa, will you please change the channel?" Tarin suggested. "Aish! I'm watching, can't you see?" Tao hissed and shook his head. "Oppa change the channel! I can't relate to what you're watching!" Tarin whined tampering like a baby making Tao groaned and sighed in defeat. "What chan--" Tao was cut off. "Disney Chan--" Tarin was cut off. "Yuck! Really?! Disney Channel punk huh? You're already fifteen years old for Pete's sake and you still have a child's mind--"

"Aish! Just change the channel! Sports channel that the both of us can relate with" Tarin hissed and rolled her eyes. "This is a sports channel--" Tao was cut off as Tarin grabbed the remote and changed the channel and stuck her tongue out as Tao glared at his sister and rolled his eyes in defeat. He saw his sister watching a swimming channel. "What the heck is that?" he asked coldly.

"A swimming competition? Duh? I'm waiting for Beanim noona" Tarin blurted. "Your Beanim noona will not compete for today dear, the news confirmed it so change the channel honey" Tao said and smirked. "Mwoya?! Beanim noona will not compete? But wae?" she asked pouting. "Didn't you heard the news that she fainted while practicing for that competition? Aish! You're such a late update do you know that?" Tao said and shook his head.

"Eventhough I'm from China, I still catch news more early than you--" Tao was cut off. "Okay fine! I'm a slow poke and outdated when it comes to news than you! You don't need to argue that from me" Tarin hissed and rolled her eyes. "This is an unacceptable reason! I want Beanim noona to compete today" Tarin demanded. "Oh yeah? Tell it to the officials of that game especially to Beanim" Tao answered sarcastly and rolled his eyes.

"Aish! I don't want to watch anymore. You can have that television the whole day" Tao said as he snatched his phone and was playing games in it. "Omo! Omo omo omo omo! Omo!" Tarin said happily. "Yah! What are you omo-ing about punk? Will you please shut up?" Tao said coldly focusing on the game he's playing. "O mee gosh oppa! Beanim will compete! Look!" Tarin said nudging Tao continuously.

"Aish! Quit doing that will ya? It's annoying" he said and sighed in frustration. "I'm

Please log in to read the full chapter