✰o5o✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o5o✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Are you still cool there guys?" Baekhyun asked as they were in the jet plane for almost an hour. "I'm good" Sehun answered happily. "Same here" Suho said making a thumbs up. "Oh yeah! Wow! I never knew South Korea would look this beautiful" Chanyeol said in awe as he was looking outside the window. "How about the others?" Baekhyun asked as he finally looked at the passenger seat.

"Why don't you ask the two guys beside me?" Chen suggested pointing at Lay and Luhan who isn't moving at their spot with a pale face. Seeing their expression, Baekhyun widened his eyes worried at the same time laughing on the inside seeing their expression which looks funny. "Lay hyung, you want to drink a water? I brought a bottle of--" Baekhyun was cut off.

"I'm fine Baekhyun, I don't need that. How long are we gonna sit here? If we sit here for too long, I might pee in my pants right now" Lay said shakily not making eye contact. "Okay hyung, if you say so" Baekhyun said and then looked at Luhan. Baekhyun then blinked many times as he remembered something just by seeing Luhan's expression.

"How long are we gonna stay here? Because I'm really afraid of heights" Luhan said as he was panicking in his seat. "Just wait a little bit longer noona, we're almost in Jeju. We just need to see some sign if we're in Jeju and we need to find some free spot to land the jetplane" Baekhyun said. "Oh! You're still afraid of height Luhan?" Chen questioned and looked at Luhan surprised.

Hearing that, Luhan slowly glared his direction to Chen before he stepped secretly on Chen's feet really hard making him screamed in pain and rubbed his feet. "Luhan?" Baekhyun questioned and raised a brow. "What the--" Chen was cut off. "Watch your words" Luhan whispered in Chen's ear. "... 's twin sister I mean" Chen corrected and sit straight like nothing happened.

"Oh yeah! Luhan hyung is also afraid of heights! I remembered that everytime we would go to amusement park, he wouldn't try all the rides because all of the rides is about heights and heights" Kai reminisced and took a long deep breath. "Are we gonna have a flashback moments here? The two dudes--" D.O was cut off. "Two dudes? Whos that?" Chanyeol questioned and furrowed his eyebrows as he got suspicious already.

"Lurin noona and Lay hyung. I don't respect girls because they're my friends that's why I called Lurin noona dude. And besides, it's in my routine to do that do girls" D.O reasoned shakily and nodded continuously. "Nice reason, but you should still respect girls hyung" Tao butted in as D.O glared at him with this JUST-GO-WITH-THE-FLOW-BECAUSE-I'M-LYING-HERE look making Tao slowly nodded.

"We've found Jeju Mr. Byun" the man whos in charge with working the jet told seriously making Baekhyun looked back in front before he commanded the man to land the jetplane immediately. The guys except for Luhan looked at the plane to land on the ground slowly with this amazed expression. "Okay guys we can--" Baekhyun was cut off when they heard their exciting scream as they immediately left the jetplane and offcourse Luhan was the first to step out and Lay.

"Finally" Luhan said in relief and took a long deep breath. "I can't believe it--" Lay stopped when he suddenly collapsed on the ground leaving his friends in stun mode. "... He's just exhausted with the whole ride guys. Don't worry about it, he's still alive" Suho assured. "Can someone please carry him?" Xiumin suggested. "I'll carry hyung" Sehun suggested raising his hands before he put his hyung in his arms having a hard time.

"Now... where part in Jeju do we find your twin Baek?" Chen asked bored. "Noona will lead the way, right noona?" Baekhyun blurted and looked at Luhan with this high trust in his face as Luhan didn't answer as he gulped. "H-huh? U-uh... y-yeah" Luhan stuttered nodding continuously. "Then let's go find your sister" Chanyeol declared as they grabbed their things before walking around.

'Where will I find this? I

Please log in to read the full chapter