✰oo2✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰oo2✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"This is my twin sister hyung" Baekhyun said and wrinkled his nose weirdly.

Luhan blinked many times doubting if he will believe with what Baekhyun is saying. "You're not her boyfriend?" Luhan asked as Baekhyun nodded. "Let me see the picture again" Luhan said and snatched the picture comparing Baekhyun and the girl. Baekhyun could clearly see that Luhan doesn't believe with what he said.

"Are you sure--" Luhan was cut off.

"Hyung! That's really my twin sister" Baekhyun said as he raised his voice in emphasis.

"Why aren't you look alike at all? Well, maybe a bit?" Luhan said examining the girl in the picture carefully. "Twins do look different sometimes hyung" Baekhyun said with a poker face.

"Yah hyung! Quit staring will ya?" Baekhyun said and furrowed his eyebrows. "Wae? What's the problem? I'm just comparing between the two of you" Luhan said.

"You might melt the picture already hyung" Baekhyun said as he took the picture away from Luhan. "Just tell me that you're checking on my twin sister. You don't need to stare at her for too long. Does staring the picture will answer you back?" Baekhyun teased and shook his head.

"I'm not interested in checking your sister for your information. I can't believe that you have a sibling" Luhan said and shrugged.

"Because I'm keeping it a secret" Baekhyun said and shook his head. "And why are you keeping it to us huh? It's like we will do something to her--" Luhan was cut off. "They might check up on my sister and I don't want any of you to do that on my sister or court her. ESPECIALLY to be one of her boyfriends. It will be my worst nightmare if that happens" Baekhyun said and scoffed. "Except for you hyung, you're reserved to court her" he added.

Luhan raised a brow sending dagger look to Baekhyun. "You don't need to do that Baekhyun because I won't even court your twin sister" Luhan said boringly.

"You know what; the two of you are the same when it comes to perspectives" Baekhyun narrowing his eyes at Luhan. "She doesn't want to have a boyfriend also due to her HECTIC schedules that sometimes we don't have time to talk" Baekhyun said and sighed.

"According to my counting, you're the third one who knows about this matter aside from Suho hyung and Chanyeol" Baekhyun said and nodded.

Meanwhile, Lurin opened her eyes slowly hearing the alarm clock bombarding the whole room. She looked at the time and widened her eyes. "Omo! I'm late!" Lurin said as she stood up and grabbed her towel.

"Yah! Byun Beanim, wake--" Lurin stopped patting her roomate's bed

She raised a brow when she felt that Beanim isn't around. She blinked and turned back when the bathroom opened all of a sudden and a girl came out revealing a fresh Beanim wiping her hair.

"... Hurry up or I will leave you" Beanim blurted coldly and rolled her eyes making Lurin went immediately to the bathroom locking herself inside the bathroom.

Minutes past as she went out finished using the bathroom. She stopped blinking in confusion seeing no signs of the girl. She realized that Beanim finally left the dorm.

"Aish! She really meant it" Lurin said and scratched her head.

Lurin left their dorm locking it after fixing herself. While walking at the hallway, she encountered a group of girls blocking her way didn't know her existence is there.

"Excuse me, can you move please?" Lurin asked calmly waiting for them to move. But, it seems like they didn't heard her as Lurin's expression went into a poker face.

One girl from that group noticed somone and widened her eyes before telling something from the group. They split into two groups glueing their body on the wall. Lurin looked around and saw the other girls did the same thing. When she turned back, she keeps blinking as if she saw an artist in front of her. Well, it was just Byun Beanim.

Beanim stopped and narrowed her eyes towards Lurin. "Yah! Why did you leave me?" Lurin hissed and pouted.

"What did I say? If you don't hurry up, I will leave you, right? What's with the expression?" Beanim answered back coldly crossing her arms. "You know this will be my mood" Lurin said pointing her face.

"You could've tell me to wait for you if that's the case. What happened? You didn't dare to say that" Beanim said emotionlessly raising a

Please log in to read the full chapter