✰o11✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o11✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

His phone starts to ring as he looked at the caller ID seeing Suho's name. Luhan bit his lip having a doubt.

'Should I?' Luhan thought and took a deep breath.

"Hey! Your phone is ringing! Might wanna answer that?" Beanim suggested pointing at Luhan's phone.

He snapped out and took his phone looking at the 'answer' and 'reject' button. He slowly pressed the 'answer' button and put the phone near his ear.

'Sorry noona! I want to talk to my friends, I missed them already. Hope you understand' he thought and gulped for too long.

"Y-yeobosaeyo?" Lurin stuttered.

"What took you so long?" Suho asked with a demanding tone leaving Luhan raised a brow.

'What's their status really? Why do they seem like they're a couple? I thought Suho has a girlfriend? Wait! Don't tell me he's cheating behind his girlfriend?' he thought and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hey! Are you still there? Don't leave me hanging here! I need answers offcourse" Suho said chuckling.

'Maybe he is the one that Lurin's been telling me lately. But, why Suho? It's not that I'm against with their love story, but I'm uncomfortable with noona to be with Suho. I don't know why but, Suho is handsome and is a warm-hearted boy. I just can't accept the fact' Luhan thought and shook his head.

"Anni, I left my phone in my room while I'm outside" Luhan said making an alliby and scratched his head. "So, why did you called?" he asked and tilted his head.

"Is Beanim there with you?" Suho asked curious.

'And why is he asking Beanim now? What's his problem really?' he thought and wrinkled his nose in confusion.

"Neh! Why did you ask?" Luhan asked.

"I want to talk to her" Suho said and Luhan looked at Beanim.

Without a word, Luhan lend his phone to Beanim.

"I don't want to talk to him" Beanim said and shook her head as Luhan slowly put the phone back beside his ear.

"... She's already sleeping" Luhan lied and scratched his head.

"Are you sure? Why is she rejecting her brother's call?" Suho asked and raised a brow.

"Oh? So you're telling me that I'm lying eh?" Luhan said and crossed his arms.

"What do you think? For me, you are because Beakhyun called her minutes ago" Suho said and furrowed his eyebrows.

"So you're telling me that I'm helping Beanim huh? Maybe while her brother is calling her, she's currently sleeping huh? That's why she's rejecting his call because he's disturbing her" Luhan said serious and narrowed his eyes. "What's your problem anyways?" Luhan asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Baekhyun is drunk right now, all of my friends except me and I need Beanim's 'furious' help" Suho emphasized and shrugged.

"Huh? Why do you need her being furious?" Luhan asked curious.

"Uh... because Baekhyun doesn't want to leave my house being a hard-headed?" Suho said divaishly with a confused tone at the same time.

'... Weird' Suho thought and furrowed his eyebrows. 'She knows this usually. Hmm... really weird' Suho thought and furrowed his eyebrows.

"So come on! I just need Beanim's help" Suho said.

"Your brother's drunk" Luhan said and looked at Beanim as she wrinkled her nose and changed into a cold aura.

"He's what?!" Beanim asked and clenched her fist. Luhan got startled when Beanim took away his phone.

"Give him the phone, I want to talk to him" he heard Beanim's angry tone as Suho immediately gave it to Baekhyun.

"Yah! What's your problem huh?" Beanim hissed as Luhan was looking at her eventhough he can't hear their conversation.

"What the heck are you thinking huh?! Are you losing your mind huh?! You're not allowed to drink alcohols because you're allergic to it!" Beanim shouted and furrowed her eyebrows.

'Mwo? He's allergic to alcohols? But... I see him drinking too much alcohol. What's more worst... he drinks the most alcohols in all of us, I don't drink alcohol because I don't like the taste' he thought and make a straight face.

"Just because I'm ignoring you, you will find a way so that I will talk to you huh?! You'll take risk?! You're crazy" Beanim said and shook her head in disbelief. "You know what you're doing right now, I will hate you more? You're ruining your own image in front of me" Beanim said calmly but Luhan can feel her cold aura. "... This will be the last time I'll talk to you. From now on, I won't recognize your existence. Best option for this is, you should reconcile and I will talk to you" Beanim said before

Please log in to read the full chapter