✰o65✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o65✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Luhan oppa!" a young boy turned back and smiled seeing a young girl waving her hands happily before he approached. They were in the school as the young Luhan went to the young girl's school which is Beanim. "Kaja!" she said happily making Luhan chuckled and ruffled her hair in amusement. "Yah oppa! Don't do that! I love my hair so much and I can't even do that to my own hair" she said frowning and slapped his hands away and fixed her hair.

He looked at her smiling as she took her headband off and then comb her hair and her bangs. She then put her headband and smiled in satisfaction. She blinked and stared at her hand which is interlacing with Luhan's hands who just slit it just now. She then looked at Luhan who was smiling sincerely at her as she smiled a bit and looked away blushing making Luhan chuckled and shook his hissed thinking of her as adorable right now.

"I want to sit first oppa" she pleaded pouting cutely as he nodded and pinched her cheeks cutely as she wiped her cheeks in pain while pouting. She then squeaked when Luhan suddenly dragged her with fast running. He then let go making her saddened and looked down. "Sit. here" he commanded placing his hands on her shoulder and pulled her down to the bench. "Stay there, arasso? I'll just go buy some food for us" hr grinned before he leaves in her sight.

'Maybe he heard my little tummy growled earlier' she thought and giggled remembering earlier while they're still walking as her hand was on her stomach as she can hear growling a little. She then glanced at somewhere feeling eyes looking at her and saw Luhan looking at her just to be sure that she's still sitting. She smiled before looking away and was kicking the air. Luhan came back giving her a ddukbokki making her eyes sparkled and her lips.

She thanked him and slowly took it. He blinked in awe staring at her who is digging her face to the bowl and shook his head chuckling before digging his face also to the ddukbokki. She let out a satisfied and delight quench as she was done same as Luhan. They looked at each other and laughed at each other seeing dirt in their faces. They took out a tissue and wiped their dirt in their faces. They winced in pain when their heads got bumped to each other.

"Mianhe" they apologized and bowed and winced in pain when their heads got bumped to each other again. They rubbed their heads while chuckling. They pouted before laughing at each other as if they're the only ones who can understand and relate to each other. They then finally stopped laughing as they keep hearing clicking sounds. They looked front and blinked seeing a man holding this gigantous camera who is still clicking his camera.

"... What are you doing sungsaenim?" he asked making the man put his camera with a wide smile on his face. "You two look comfortable with each other! Are you guys related to each other like siblings?" the man asked ad his smile can still be seen in his face as the two shook their heads in rhythm. "Aha! Boyfriends and girlfriends?" the man snapped his hands making them surprised. "Uh... with space like boy.friend and girl.friend" she corrected.

"For short... best friends. We're just best friends" she emphasized as he felt a thousand daggers stabbing him one by one and had this pale face. "Right oppa? We're just best friends?" she nudghed him in the ribs to make him snapped out as he bit his lip before slowly nodded and looked down. "I've just took a picture of you for my project which is about people whos happy and satisfied for something. Quite odd right?" the man said showing the pictures to the two.

They slowly approached the guy and blinked seeing themselves quite happy in each other's company. A warm smile appeared on their faces looking at him/her and froze in unison as they got dazed at their smiles. "Kids, are you listening?" they snapped out and looked at the man who is looking back at them. "I said, if you want to have these pictures individually, I'll give it to you for free. I just need to print these one" the man suggested.

The man blinked as their eyes were sparkling in excitement as they nodded continuously as he smiled back and went busy printing. Almost fifteen minutes, he gave the pictures to the two each which has 5 pictures : laughing at each other with dirt in their face, wiping each other the dirt, chuckling each other, wincing in pain when their heads bumped, laughing while looking at each other happily and sincerely. 

They thanked the man and they start walking. It was sunset already when the two was in front of Beanim's house. "Good bye oppa" she bowed and was about to march when Luhan grabbed her wrist preventing her to move. Sh

Please log in to read the full chapter