✰o55✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o55✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"I said stop it Bean!" Luhan took her things away from her hands. "Stop calling me that will ya? I'm not a food, okay? and I don't look like one" she hissed as she pushed his hands away but he held it tightly. "If you keep resisting, I'll do something to you" Luhan threatened. "Oh yeah? What will you do?" Beanim asked and raised a brow. "I'll kiss you" he blurted. 'Wait... huh?' she thought as she just misheard it or she really heard it correctly.

"What did you said?" Beanim asked and furrowed her eyebrows. Luhan remained silent as he finally realized what he said. "Nothing" Luhan said and let go of her hand. "I wanna know what you've said" Beanim said and make her faced him who turns his back. "Forget about it" he muttered and bit his lip. "No, repeat what you've said" Beanim said with a desperate tone with this suspicious tone. "Aish Beanim! Just forget it will ya? It's just a joke" Luhan said frustrated.

"It's just a joke? We're in the middle of a serious conversation and you'll say a humor out of the blue?" Beanim hissed as Luhan groaned and covered his face. "I'm just brightening up the atmosphere" he reasoned. "Brightening? Are you kidding me huh? What's wrong with you Lurin?" she hissed. "Beanim, just forget it. It's not a big deal--" Luhan was cut off. "It's not a big deal for you but for me it is" Beanim hissed and crossed her arms.

"Now, tell me what you've said earlier" Beanim demanded. "Jeez! When will you stop asking that Beanim huh?" Luhan asked coldly and sighed in frustration. "When you tell me--" Beanim was cut off. "I'll hit you. There! Satisfied? Now stay here" Luhan commanded and left the room. As soon he closed the door, he took a long sighed before he ruffled his hair in frustration. "What are you saying Luhan? Pabo! You're such a pabo!" he hit his head many times hardly.

"Why did you say that? Aish! This silly hormone! You're not even helping" he hissed as he then slammed his head on the wall five times crying hysterically. "Oh my gosh! I feel guilty! It's like I don't want to face her because of my humiliation" Luhan mumbled and kicked his foot hard on the wall as he screamed in pain jumping around while cursing. "! ! ! Why are you so clumsy Luhan?" he hissed.

"Luhan hyung?" someone said making him looked up and didn't move with this wide eyes as he didn't expect that there's a person in front of him... the person he didn't expect to see him in this state right now. He saw Chanyeol with this round eyes while his jaw drop. "A-anni. It's not what you think" he gulped with his girly tone while shaking his head continuously. "No... it is what I think it is" Chanyeol said slowly looking at his hyung for too long.

"I-i'm Lurin" he lied while pointing himself. Chanyeol slowly shook his head in awe as he didn't dare to move because he's in total shock seeing his hyung for a long time. "No you're not noona, you're hyung, LU.HAN hyung" Chanyeol emphasized while blinking continuously. "I'm Lurin noona--yah!" Luhan hissed as Chanyeol took his wig off revealing his short, manly hair making him gasped and covered his hair.

Seeing that, Chanyeol gasped along as he can't believe that Luhan is in front of him like he's an idol. "Yah! Give me that!" Luhan demanded trying to take back the wig, but with Chanyeol's height, he raised the wig in the air with his long arms seeing his hyung having a hard time to get the wig because of his fine height. "Yah! I demand you! Give me that!" Luhan hissed as he tiptoed already trying to get the wig.

"Yah! Beanim might discover me" Luhan hissed silently. "Tell me that you're really Luhan hyung" Chanyeol demanded with this playful smile. "Aish! Why do I need to tell you that? You already know it" Luhan said annoyed. "I'm just making sure if you're really Luhan hyung" Chanyeol said chuckling enjoying bullying his hyung. "Aish! Aren't you convince yet? Give me that" Luhan said coldly.

"Then convince me more" Chanyeol said and shrugged. "Park Chanyeol!" Luhan widened his eyes like saucers hearing Baekhyun's voice from afar. "Give me that!" Luhan shouted. "Say your name name first. Come on hyung, isn't it hard to say your name to so

Please log in to read the full chapter