✰o69✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

Special thanks to chrldonr for the special poster you've made! ^_^

✰o69✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

The car stopped as she stepped out of the car in front of the Han River. Kris came out of the car. He furrowed his eyebrows seeing a man facing the Han River. "Stay there oppa" she told as she starts walking with her hands are on her pocket confronting the man. He clenched his fist as he saw Luhan facing to her direction with a smile on his face. He was about to confront them when a hand block them revealing Baekhyun with a serious face.

"Let them be with each other just for this time hyung" he told as the others slowly appeared behind him. "But--" Kris was cut off. "Just give them a chance. This is their last time to see each other" he told and let go. "He might take advantage--" Kris was cut off again. "Hyung, Luhan hyung isn't like that, well except that one. If he ever did that to her again, I already warned him about it" Baekhyun assured while chuckling and shook his head as Kris sighed.

"Let's just walk around so that they can tell what they want freely and they're the only ones who knows what they're talking about. Kaja!" Baekhyun told making a gesture with his lips as they start walking. Kris looked at Beanim one last time before he went beside to his friends. They heard many footsteps slowly fading. Luhan looked at Beanim whos looking at the river quietly. He just stared at her secretly as if he missed her presence.

She sensed that Luhan was staring at her and wasn't disturb at all because she was dazed at the view of the Han River. The sunset was slowly appearing as the red orange yellow effect of the sun was reflecting at the water making a calm and smooth aura of the river. It was a total silence as no one dare to talk. Luhan was waiting for her to utter at least a word. 'Why is she quiet?' he thought as he began to worry and rested his chin on his palms boringly.

"... So, what do you want to say to me?" he broke the silence. "... I don't really know" she answered with a sigh as he looked at her weirdly. "What do you mean?" he questioned and furrowed his eyebrows. "There's... many things that I want to say to you but it is scrabbled up in my mind" she muttered and scratched her head cutely. "So... we'll just stare at the Han River until the sky comes dark?" he questioned sarcastly and chuckled.

"Omo! The Han River oppa! Look!" the young Beanim said happily seeing the river happily jumping on her place with this sparkle in her eyes. "We should get going Beanim-ah~" the young Luhan said impatiently dragging her beside him as he was about to say something to her. "Beanim!" he shouted when she got the chance to let go of his tight grip before she ran to the river. 'Aish! This girl!' he thought and followed Beanim from behind.

She was looking at the river at awe looking at it slowly from left to right. "Let's go Beanim" he was about to grab her wrist and pull her away from the place. "I always wanted to see this river when I go to Korea, do you know that oppa?" she said and looked at Luhan with a wide warm smile on her face before shifted her look at the river. He stared at her the struck of the sunset was shining in her face. "... Let's go if you feel like you want to leave, arasso?" he suggested

He raised a brow and got confused hearing a chuckle from her. "The problem is... I don't feel like leaving yet oppa. I'll stay here for a little while I guess" she said and shrugged as she heard a groan from his mouth and shook his head. "Why are you so pissed? You're told me that if I feel like leaving, we could just leave. I'm just saying what I'm feeling" she said with a little pout and furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm not pissed Bean--" he was cut off.

"Why are you groaning?" she asked and was looking at Luhan a little bit displeased and crossed her arm. "Nothing! Just stare at the river and be fascinated by it, okay?" he said with a piss tone not making eye contact to her. They were looking at the river for two hours by now. "Aren't you getting sick yet looking at the river?" he questioned with an emotionless expression. She shook her head as there's no smile visible on her face.

"It's dark Beanim, we should get going--" he was cut off. "Why don't you just say what you want to say oppa?" she suggested annoyed and rolled her eyes. "But--" "I'm getting sleepy. If I'm sleepy wwhle you're talking, I don't listen to it. If I were you, just tell it" she suggested sarcastly and shook her head. He sighed and scratched his head. 'Here goes nothing' he thought and took something from his pocket.

She blinked and she saw a golden necklace in his hands and a capsule container with a golden thingy inside in it on his other hand. He opened it

Please log in to read the full chapter