✰o31✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o31✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"So, do you like each other now?" Luhan asked.

"... Yeah" Chen answered sincerely.

'Is he really serious?' Luhan thought examining Chen carefully who has a sincere look before nodding. "Are you sure you like Beanim?" Luhan asked again.

"... Try to find out noona. That's why I want to see her everyday" Chen answered with a matter of fact tone.

'! This isn't Jongdae! Maybe he's serious about Beanim! But wae? In all of the girls, why her?! There's a lot of girls in the world and you're destined with this one girl! Beanim is already mine-- wait, what?! What the heck am I saying?! Stop it will ya?! This isn't you Luhan!' he thought and mentally facepalmed. "In what way you can show you like Beanim?" Luhan asked.

"Yah Lurin! Will you stop that?" Beanim hissed and scratched her head. "By expressing my feelings through actions offcourse. There's a chance that she may like me back" Chen said smartly and had this victory smile on his face leaving Luhan speechless.

"I'll go to the rest room" Beanim stood up leaving the two.

"... Well played hyung, well played LUHAN hyung" Chen emphasized and laid back on his seat while crossing his arms.

"Excuse me? Luhan hyung? What are you saying? I'm Lurin" Luhan said avoiding eye contact.

"Oh? Is that so? Why do you have biceps on your arms? That kind of arm is for guys" Chen answered and chuckled sarcastically.

"I'm a body builder. Why do you even care if I have a biceps?" Luhan hissed.

"It's awkward if a girl has biceps on her arms. Admit it, you're Luhan hyung. Good thing Beanim doesn't suspect you" Chen answered in disbelief. "Just admit that you're not Lurin. Just by judging your twin sister and you, Lurin is feminine" Chen blurted and chuckled. "Don't hide it hyung, just looking at you, I knew that it's really you" Chen answered confidently.

"... Oh yeah? Give me a reason that I'm Luhan?" he asked challenging Chen.

"... First, you love to emphasize a word especially if you dislike something just like earlier: Kim. Jong. Dae. Second, the way you smile resembles Luhan hyung's fake smile. Third, you're not into love just like earlier... you keep saying negative things and stuff" Chen answered and smiled in victory.

Luhan remained silent looking at the view outside. "... Say what you want. But, I'm saying the truth. I'm not Luhan." Luhan firmly stated and blew his bangs.

"I'm not convince, Luhan hyung" Chen said.

"Will you please stop calling me Luhan hyung? I told you, I'm not him! I'm Lurin noona! Noo.na" Luhan emphasized irritated and rolled his eyes.

"If you say so" Chen said and shrugged.

Chen's phone was ringing as he immediately answered it. "Mwo?" Chen asked coldly.

"What the heck are you doing?" he heard D.O's serious voice on the other line. "What do you mean?" Chen asked confused. "Will you stop doing with what you're thinking right now?" D.O hissed.

"And why would I stop? It's my mind so I have the right to think of it! And besides, what the heck are you saying? I don't understand what you're saying" Chen said and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't steal Beanim from him" D.O hissed as Chen blinked.

"So... the Lurin dude I've seen is really Luhan hyung? I thought so" Chen said and clucked his tongue. "What if I don't want to?" Chen asked and raised a brow.

"Yah! Luhan hyung was the first who saw Beanim, not you! So back off" D.O hissed as Chen chuckled sarcastly.

"... I can't do that yet" Chen said and shook his head leaving D.O raising his brow. "... I have a plan" Chen said and smirked.

"What the heck are you planning now?" D.O asked coldly and crossed his arms.

"It looks like Luhan hyung is attached to Beanim" Chen said tapping his finger to his chin.

"You planned to..." D.O paused.

"Why would I say it to you? I won't tell you! Besides, I miss trolling someone and I got bored here

Please log in to read the full chapter