✰o19✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o19✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"What are you doing?" Luhan mumbled looking at Beanim as she finally looked at Luhan seriously.

Seeing that, Luhan felt his soul melting. 'Aish! What's this feeling? I keep feeling this everytime I'm in front of her!' he thought and shook the thought off.

"I should be asking you that question instead" Beanim said coldly.

"Huh? Excuse me?" Luhan asked confused.

"Why didn't you tell me about this matter?" Beanim asked her voice softened.

"What matter?" Luhan asked tilting his head.

"The girl is hurting you. That's why you're ignoring me because I might see that scars and bruises in your face" Beanim hissed pointing at Luhan's face.

"What did I tell you before? If someone hurts you, you'll tell me" Beanim added with an umma's tone as he remained shut.

"Why didn't you tell it to me?" Beanim asked as he played his finger looking down pouting.

"... If I tell you, you will get a revenge much worse to those who hurt me" Luhan mumbled.

"Offcourse I will hurt them. I don't want to see you at your worst state. Seeing that makes me furious and I just want to hurt the person who hurts you. Look Lurin, you're the only one I've got and I don't want you to be hurt. You're my best friend" Beanim said sincerely.

Luhan remained shut jaw dropped seeing Beanim with this attitude for the first time. He actually likes it because he can see her weak, gentle and sincere side. He knew her being the tough, cold, brawler and a total gangster in the school campus.

"Yah! What did you tell her last time?" Beanim looked away going back to her cold attitude slapping the girl's temple hardly. The girl winced in pain as he snapped out of his thought.

The girl remained silent as Beanim waits impatiently. "Yah! Are you deaf? What did you tell to Lurin?! I want to hear it!" Beanim roared as she kicked the girl's back this time as the girl fell back but immediately went back to her kneeling position.

"... She--" the girl mumbled and flinched as soon she heard Beanim shouted 'Louder!'. The girl was getting shaky her voice was cracking because of nervousness.

"She has a big pride and acts tough when you're with her. She's using her power to be so prideful and arrogant when you're there" the girl said clearly looking down.

"Is that all?" Beanim asked raising a brow as the girl shook her head.

"She's strong because you're always beside her. She's weak when you're not on her side because no one will protect her" the girl added and pouted.

"What else?" Beanim asked coldly and crossed her arms.

"... I test her if she can handle by herself since she said to me that she can stand alone" the girl muttered.

"Do you think it is right to do that to my friend? Don't you dare! Don't you dare judge someone especially my best friend because you don't know her attitude!" Beanim hissed pointing her fingers to the girl firmly.

"You're just insecure because you don't have a friend" Beanim said arrogantly and snickered.

"The next time you hurt her again, I swear to the greek gods and goddesses to use their powers to kill the heck out of you in this polluted world! Do you hear me huh? I'm warning you! I'm worse than Boogieman in your nightmare!" Beanim threatened making the girl nodded continuously.

"Now you go say sorry to her" Beanim said and pointed Luhan by her lips as she waits for the girl to talk but she remained silent.

"... You don't want to apologize huh?" Beanim asked coldly.

"... Anni" the girl mumbled and slowly shook her head.

"Why you--" Beanim was cut off and was about to hit the girl when she got startled and froze on her spot when someone backhugged her.

"... That's enough Beanim" Luhan muttered.

"What do you mean enough huh? Let go will ya? I need to teach this girl a lesson!" Beanim hissed resisting but Luhan tighten the grip.

"You don't need to do this Beanim. You've done many things to me including this one. I don't need the girl's apology because I already forgive her" Luhan said as Beanim widened her eyes.

"What the-- are you insane huh?! Are you out of your mind?! After what she've done to you, you will forgive her easily?!" she hissed.

"The girl has a point" Luhan said and shrugged as Beanim chuckled sarcastly and clucked her tongue.

"You're crazy, very crazy" Beanim said as she pushed his hands really hard and walked out.

"Beanim wa

Please log in to read the full chapter