✰o22✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o22✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Luhan oppa, what's your gift?" Seulgi asked.

"I didn't get my present yet" Luhan shook his head before shrugging.

The party's over as the two left the school and went to the mall. Seulgi assisted Luhan to the boys comfort room to change his clothes into normal clothes.

Luhan went out of the comfort room uncomfortable because the boys inside was looking at him weirdly wearing a girly clothes. He's wearing a hat and a scarf that covers his whole face.

"Oppa, can I see your face, your real form?" Seulgi asked peeking.

"Anni!" Luhan said and keep shaking his head.

"But wae?" Seulgi whined.

"I'm in disguise! If I put this away, people will notice me" Luhan explained. "Besides, you saw me without disguise" Luhan added.

A pout appeared on Seulgi's face. "Pfft! Nevermind!" Seulgi said looking away before they walk to a wig shop.

"Oh! I've found it!" Seulgi said happily as Luhan stopped looking where Seulgi is pointing.

He beamed in excitement going inside the wig shop. Their eyes scanning everywhere seeing tons of wig.

"What do you want oppa?" Seulgi asked and looked at Luhan as he remained silent.

"How about this wig?" Seulgi asked holding a long black wig.

Luhan wrinkled his nose in irritation. "It's hot and irritating! It irritates me because it hurts me. I prefer a short hair" Luhan suggested making Seulgi put back the wig.

"How about this one?" Seulgi asked giving Luhan a boy cut wig making him looked at her deadpan this time.

"Are you kidding me?" he questioned and crossed his arms.

"Wae? What's the problem? You're comfortable with this hair" Seulgi said and shrugged.

"Beanim might think that I'm a tomboy and she might get uncomfortable living with me if I choose that" Luhan said and furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't need to wear that wig because my hair has the same length already" Luhan added with a matter of fact tone.

"... You got a point" Seulgi said and slowly put back the wig.

"Oh! How about this oppa? This looks good on you" Seulgi said happily getting this emo punk wig making him looked at her weirdly this time.

"Are you serious?! Emo punk?! Yuuuck! So. not. cool!" Luhan said divaishly and rolled his eyes.

"Wae? This kind of hair is cool" Seulgi said.

"I don't like that! That kind of hair looks like you're in agony" Luhan keep shaking his head.

"If you say so" Seulgi said and shrugged putting back the wig.

"What wig do you want oppa?" Seulgi asked and looked at Luhan.

"Wait! I'm still looking" he muttered looking around.

He stopped staring this wig that caught his attention. He approached the wig that lengths above the shoulder.

"You want that?" Seulgi questioned and looked at Luhan who is taking the wig slowly.

"Does this looks good on me?" Luhan asked.

"Why don't you try it oppa?" Seulgi suggested.

Luhan bit his lip before wearing the wig slowly adjusting it with caution. Seulgi beamed happily all of a sudden.

"What's wrong? Is it bad? I'll change--" Luhan was cut off.

"Anni! It looks good on you! I like that one! Buy it! Pali! Before someone buy that wig!" Seulgi said nudging Luhan.

"Don't worry Seulgi, no one will buy this wig" Luhan assured.

"How can you assure that?" Seulgi asked and raised a brow.

"We're the only customer in this shop" Luhan said.

Seulgi looked around and scratched her head in embarassment. Luhan chuckled and ruffled Seulgi's hair before Luhan bought it.

The two are roaming around the mall while eating. Seulgi slowed her pace all of a sudden hearing whispers coming from a pair of boys.

"Is that Kang Seulgi from Red Velvet?"

"Seulgi? Maybe not. Maybe she just looks like Seulgi"

"Anni! She's Seulgi! I can see her clearly! My instinct is telling me it's her!"

Seulgi stopped completely and looked beside her seeing two guys looking at her with wide eyes.

"See?! I told you! She's really Seulgi!" the boy smacked his friend's head as his friend winced in pain.

The boys approached Seulgi excitedly. "Anneong Seulgi!" the boy greeted happily and bowed continuously.

S

Please log in to read the full chapter