✰oo3✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰oo3✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

Midnight came, Luhan went home boringly and tired at the same time. "Luhan" someone called. He looked up and saw Mrs. Lu, his mother, crossing her arms while tapping her foot. "Where have you been?" Mrs. Lu raised a brow.

"Me and my friends hanged out" Luhan answered. "Look at the time young boy, it's midnight" Mrs. Lu said pointing at the big wall clock.

Luhan blinked; it came to his senses that it was late. "What did you do outside?" Mrs. Lu asked her foot still tapping on the ground.

"Do you need to know about that?" Luhan asked and scratched his head in frustration. "Yes! As a mother, it's my obligation to know about my son's activities and whereabouts and it's natural for a mother to ask you that question" Mrs. Lu said and furrowed her eyebrows.

"I just answered your question! What do you want me to blurt out?" Luhan said and rubbed his temple.

"You still have class tomorrow you know that!--" Mrs. Lu stopped cringing her nose smelling a strong sting all of a sudden. She furrowed her eyebrows sniffing Luhan as he stepped back looking at his mother weirdly. "Did you drink alcohol?" Mrs. Lu asked as the smell irritates her nose.

"No I don't. Why would I drink such thing as that?" Luhan questioned raising a brow. "Why do you smell like that then?" Mrs. Lu asked giving Luhan a suspicious look. "My friends drank alcohol except for me" Luhan said with an honest tone.

"Go wash up already, you smell awful" Mrs. Lu said covering her nose. Luhan was in the middle of the stairs when Mrs. Lu called his name once again.

"What?" Luhan asked and narrowed his eyes. "Do you have a girlfriend?" Mrs. Lu asked out of the blue making him raised a brow at the sudden question. He growled and sighed in frustration. "For the nth time, I don't have a GIRLFRIEND" Luhan emphasized and rolled his eyes before completely went to his room.

The next day, Luhan went down as soon he's done fixing himself. Mr. Lu, his father was the first person he saw reading a newspaper casually like what every man is doing; drinking coffee, sitting on a couch while their feet are crossed to each other.

"Appa, I'll go to school now" Luhan said. "Don't use appa. We're in China not in Korea" Mr. Lu said politely. "Plus, why are you using Hangul? We're Chinese and how do you know to say such things like that? I don't want to hear you say another dialect, you understand? You must speak in Chinese" Mr. Lu said. Luhan wrinkled his nose. 'Early in the morning and this is what I get?' Luhan thought and shook his head.

"After your dismissal, go home early. The bodyguards will pick you up" Mr. Lu commanded. "I will do a group project--" Luhan was cut off.

"Do it here" Mr. Lu blurted not making eye contact to Luhan. "Why do I need to go home early?" Luhan questioned and raised a brow.

"Because I need to tell you something really important" Mr. Lu said. "Why don't you tell it now before I go?" Luhan suggested shaking his head. "Not now, you might lose your mood in school if I tell it to you now" Mr. Lu said serious.

"Okay! If you say so" Luhan said and shrugged leaving the house.

Meanwhile, Beanim was sleeping peacefully when her phone rang loudly. "Who the heck is calling me at this hour?" Beanim hissed and groaned. She took her phone accepting the call and stayed quiet waiting for the other line to talk.

"Good morning my beautiful little sister!" Beanim opened her eyes immediately hearing Baekhyun's. As a result, she facepalmed letting out a groan annoyed. "Yah! Are you even thinking huh?" Beanim hissed.

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun asked innocently. "Why are you calling here huh? Do you know what time it is in Korea huh? It's three o'clock sharp in the morning! I thought Satan was waking me up, turns out a real Satan called me!" Beanim hissed and rolled her eyes.

"Morning, hehe" Baekhyun said nervously. "Why did you call anyways?" Beanim asked coldly. "Anni~ I just miss you" Baekhyun said and smiled sheepishly. "Is that so? Wanna know what I'm feeling right now?" Beanim questioned in sarcasm plastering a big fake smile.

Baekhyun was about to respond when Beanim blurted, "Too bad, I don't miss right now-- wait! Let me change the word so that you can feel what I'm feeling right now, I NEVER MISS YOU. E.VER" Beanim emphasized making Baekhyun frowned. "Meanie" Baekhyun muttered and pouted.

"Wae? You want to know it, right? It's your choice in the first place" Beanim said and scoffed.

Please log in to read the full chapter