✰o44✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o44✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

As soon as the car stopped, they didn't moved for a second as if they're waiting for someone. Luhan heard the door opened by the bodyguards as Ren was the first one to come out followed by Luhan. He looked around seeing the bodyguards lining up in two columns as they entered at the restaurant. Luhan gasped seeing the restaurant was actually huge filled with the chandeliers that's been filling up the brightness around the room.

"Noona" Ren called as Luhan snapped out signalling him to follow him. There's this waiter waiting for them at this vacant table. He bowed before offering the table to them. Luhan was about to sit when the waiter offered him a seat as he got uncomfortable. 'That's weird' he thought and just shrug it off. "May I know what you'll order for today mam? Sir?" the waiter asked as he was waiting for the two to order.

"You go first noona" Ren suggested looking at the menu. "Water will be fine" Luhan said and nodded. "It's my treat noona. Order anything you want" Ren said chuckling as Luhan chuckled along fakely and scratched his head. "If that's what you want then" Luhan mumbled as a smirk appeared on his face all of a sudden. "I would like to order the most expensive food you got here" Luhan blurted smiling warmly at the waiter and then to Ren.

Ren gasped silently and widened his eyes. He looked at Luhan with ARE-YOU-SERIOUS mood as Luhan just nodded slowly. Ren gulped and loosen his tie. "How about you sir?" the waiter asked and looked at Ren as he just told what he wants. The waiter bowed and left as soon he gets their order. "So... can I ask? Where's Beanim right now?" Ren asked blinking.

"Oh? She's in her class right now" Luhan answered. "Is she fine?" Ren asked again. "Her usual" Luhan answered and smiled fakely as Ren slowly nodded. "So... who's that someone you're referring to earlier?" Luhan was the one to ask this time. "Actually... we're starting to talk about her" Ren answered referring to Beanim as Luhan slowly nodded and rested his chin to his palms in the table.

"Is that so? What do you want to know about her?" Luhan asked and tilted his head. "I wanna know what's her personality, likes and dislikes, her ideal man and what's her usual habit" Ren blurted as Luhan widened his eyes a bit as he doesn't know Beanim too well. "C-chincha?! O-okay then. Where do I start?" he asked and slowly nodded. "Her usual habit first noona" Ren said with this excited face.

"She... she has many habits" Luhan said. "Like... what?" Ren asked and raised a brow. "Can I just say one thing? Because it's too many and it won't  take a day for me to tell all of it" Luhan said as Ren just nodded. "She likes to read books especially the Wimpy Kid series. I don't know but it seems like she likes stories who is about school life and so because I've noticed mostly her books which the characters are particularly in school. Teens fiction like that" he told and shrugged.

"How about her personality noona?" Ren asked as he got interested. "You know her very well already so I don't need to tell you about that briefly" Luhan said and slowly shook his head. "Likes and dislikes" Ren said. "What she like is books, swimming. She doesn't like Seulgi from Red Velvet because it irritates her, she doesn't even like her twin brother or her brother's friends and I don't even know the reason why. She hates anybody you know" Luhan said and frowned.

"Ideal man" Ren said as the waiter served them the foods already. Luhan who is busy eating stopped hearing the two word. He slowly looked up to Ren who is waiting for his response. "... She wouldn't tell me about that" Luhan said and shook his head. "Huh? But wae?" Ren asked confused. "I don't even know. I keep asking her that question but she wouldn't answer it" Luhan answered and shrugged.

"Noona, what do you think is the problem with me? Every time I would look at Beanim and she will look at me like there's a problem with me and I don't know what it is" Ren asked confused while pouting. "You look like a girl with your hair. You should cut that one" Luhan said as Ren blinked and touched his hair. "I do?!" Ren said shocked as Luhan nodded continuously.

"And maybe your first encounter is rea

Please log in to read the full chapter