✰o53✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o53✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"You're just too good to play that game that's why you've won Luhan hyung" Chen blurted and shook his head. "Excuse me? What did you said oppa?" Beanim asked as she eavesdrop their conversation confused. "Huh? Lurin noona" Chen lied as Beanim wasn't convinced as she heard what he said clearly enough. "You said Luhan hyung" Beanim blurted looking at Chen suspicious as Chen got nervous seeing Beanim's look towards him.

"I-i'm not done yet" Chen stuttered not making eye contact to Beanim. "I should c-continue. I'-it's L-luhan hy-hyung's s-sister" Chen added and nodded continuously as Beanim didn't leave her look to Chen as she wasn't convinced yet. '... Something's wrong' she thought. "Let's play guys. Who should do the honor to do the first spin?" Suho suggested. "Lay!" they shouted. "H-huh? But why me?" Lay asked innocently pointing himself.

"Just spin the bottle Lay" Xiumin said and facepalmed. Lay pouted and finally spin the bottle with a fast flow. They were anticipating to whos the first person to do the game. The bottle was spinning slowly and finally stopped. They looked and it pointed at Chanyeol. "Okay Chanyeol. Truth or Dare?" Lay asked. "Offcourse Dare, I'm a man and Truth is for lame persons like you Lay hyung" Chanyeol said and chuckled as Lay make a poker face.

"You like her right?" Lay pointed at Beanim who is looking at Lay with a poker face. "I have a name, whoever you are" Beanim said and rolled her eyes. "Wae? I don't know your name" Lay said innocently. "What the-- she's a famous swimmer for god's sake and you don't know her?! Are you that caveman that much to watch a television these days?" Chanyeol said in disbelief.

"Wae? I'm too busy to watch that these days" Lay explained and shrugged. "She's Byun Beanim. We're always talking about her in China" Chanyeol introduced. "... She's Byun Beanim?! Why didn't you tell me too soon? I look like dumb in front of her. Omo! I'm a big fan of yours! I always watch your competition" Lay said surprise as he shake hands with Beanim as his friends was slamming their heads in the sand for Lay's dumbness.

"Uh... yeah" Beanim answered awkwardly while looking at Lay weirdly as they were still shaking hands. "She's Baekhyun's twin that we're talking about if you still don't know" Chanyeol said. "Chincha?! You're Baekhyun's twin?! No wonder the two of you looked alike when I first saw you" Lay said shocked making his friends growled louder as they were going hysterical.

"I don't know if Lay hyung is acting dumb in front of her so that he can get close to her or is he really dumb or something" D.O said as soon he regained his consciousness. "O-kay let's go back to the game please? Your humorous low IQ isn't funny anymore. Thank you" Chen butted in with a poker face as they stopped laughing. "What's the dare hyung?" Chanyeol asked innocently while looking at him with this big eyes.

"Confess your feelings to her or what will you say to her when you're gonna propose to her" Lay smiled widely. "Is that all? Pfft! That's so easy you know" Chanyeol said arrogantly and snickered. "Beanim-ah..." Chanyeol called as his voice became soft and sincere as he was about to hold her hands but she refused to leaving him blinking his eyes continuously. She got startled when he hold her hands gently and put it on his chest.

"... Do you still love me? I hope you still love me back. Just so you know, I love you way too much and I'm just so happy that I get the chance to meet you finally. I can only hear your voice and it's really hard for me to have a long distance relationship you know. You won't even answer my call nor text me back because of your HEC.TIC schedule. But, it's okay jagiya, you really love your passion in swimming than me right?" Chanyeol said sincerely as they were just listening.

"I hope the games that you've compete is dedicated to me and I do feel that it's really me" Chanyeol said and chuckled. "Just cut it to the chase please" Xiumin butted in bored at the sight he's looking. Chanyeol coughed and sighed for too long and gulped. "Beanim-ah, I know we've been together for too long--" Chanyeol was cut off. "Although we're not" Beanim added weirdly as she tries to pull her hands back but he tighten his grip.

Please log in to read the full chapter