✰o12✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o12✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

The next day while Luhan is walking to his first class...

"Lurin unnie" someone called behind Luhan's.

He turned back and blinked seeing Irene going to his direction. He turned back with eyes widen.

'!' he thought panicking.

He can't even run because Irene is already beside him.

"Hi unnie" Irene greeted while waving her hands.

"... Hieeeee" Luhan said awkwardly and waved his hands smiling widely.

"You okay unnie? You seem high early in the morning. Do you take weeds?" Irene asked as Luhan widened his eyes in terror.

"What the-- offcourse not!" Luhan said shaking his head continuously.

"You seem you're taking weeds unnie" Irene said examining Luhan's face.

"I don't take weeds" Luhan said and furrowed his eyebrows before looking away. "Why are you here?" Luhan asked.

"Let's go to class together" Irene said happily.

'I don't want' he thought.

"... Oh sure! Just for this day, arasso?" Luhan blurted and nodded as Irene nodded along.

"Where's Beanim?" Irene asked and tilted her head.

"She went to class" Luhan answered.

"Unnie, can I ask you something?" Irene muttered playing her fingers.

"Oh sure! As long as I can answer it" Luhan said and nodded.

"... Where's Luhan oppa?" Irene asked all of a sudden as Luhan blinked many times.

'In all of the question, she will ask that?--'

"Do I look like a map to you huh?" Luhan said out loud making Irene startled.

"U-unnie... I was asking in case you know where he is because 'appa' said that the two of you are close" Irene said innocently.

He gasped realizing what he said.

'Wait! Did I just blurt it out? Aish!' he thought and facepalmed mentally.

"... Ever since my brother was missing, we didn't have any connections" Luhan answered.

"... Oh? Is that so?" Irene said slowly as Luhan nodded.

"Why did you ask?" Luhan asked and raised a brow.

"... Anni, just asking" Irene said and shook her head.

"Pfft! You look obssessed to me" Luhan muttered with his normal voice as Irene blinked many times.

"What did you say unnie?" Irene asked and tilted her head.

"Anni! Anni, I said many girls are obssessed to my brother" Luhan said and nodded chuckling as Irene slowly nodded.

"Noona, my fiance is weird" Luhan said talking to Lurin on the phone.

"I thought you don't want to say that Irene is your--" Lurin was cut off.

"Maybe I'm incorrect! Can't you accept the fact that I'm not a perfect person?" Luhan said sarcastly as Lurin scoffed and blew her bangs.

"What makes you say that?" Lurin asked curious.

"She's asking you, well probably where I am since you-- I mean-- our parents told how we're close, so she knows that we get along too well" Luhan explained and shrugged.

"So, that's weird to you?" Lurin questioned and raised a brow.

"Offcourse! She asked where I am all of a sudden! It's okay if our topic is about me then she could ask that" Luhan suggested and wrinkled his nose.

"Pfft! You've been there for a week and you're a flirt, tsk" Lurin said shaking her head.

"I'm suggesting" Luhan muttered and pouted.

"So anyways, what happened to Beanim yesterday?" Lurin asked and smiled widely.

"She hates her brother so much. Why is she acting cold to him? Did she talks about her brother even once?" Luhan asked curious.

"Nope! I brought that topic before ..." Lurin paused. "But she will change the topic" Lurin continued and pursed her lips. "But, is she okay now?" Lurin asked.

"Yup! It's like it didn't matter to her" Luhan said and nodded.

"What did you do to make her feel better?" Lurin asked curious.

"... Knock knock jokes? Just like what you've told me; make her laugh if you want her to get better" Luhan said and shrugged.

"Huh? I've said that? When?" Lurin asked confused.

"Yesterday" Luhan said and furrowed his eyebrows.

"... I don't remember. I thought that to myself yesterday as soon you told me that she's pissed. I didn't tell it to you at all" Lurin said slowly.

"But, I've heard your voice in my mind" Luhan said innocently.

"Hmm... it must be twin instincts" Lurin mumbled and scratched her head.

"Twin instincts? Cool!" Luhan said amazed.

"So anyways, what did she say after you joke?" Lurin asked.

"She walks out leaving me hanging" Luhan said and pouted as a smile appeared on Lurin's lips. "What does that mean noona?" Luhan asked curious.

"I don't even k

Please log in to read the full chapter