✰o37✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o37✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

 

"Yah! Byun Beanim!" Beanim snapped out and blinked when she heard Luhan calling her name. "What?" Beanim asked coldly. "You will go or not?" Luhan asked and raised his brows. Beanim remained silent and turned her back to Luhan. "I guess you don't want to watch a movie with me" Luhan mumbled and pouted. Luhan got startled and blinked many times in curiousity seeing Beanim stood up all of a sudden.

"What?" she questioned and furrowed her eyebrows seeing his stare towards her. "... I'm going" she blurted and shrugged. "Huh?" Luhan asked as he finally snapped out. "I said I am going" Beanim repeated and furrowed her eyebrows. "Yah! What the heck is your problem Lurin?" Beanim asked and raised her brows. "You will go to mall with that... clothes?" he questioned. "Do you have a problem with that?" she questioned and put her hands on her hips.

"Anni... I'm just asking if you're serious with your clothes if we're going to the mall" Luhan said slowly as Beanim wrinkled her nose. "Yah Lurin! Do you really want me to go with you in the cinema? Why do you seem like you've regret what you've said earlier huh? If that's the case, it's okay for me and I'll just rest my here" Beanim hissed and blew her bangs. "Anni anni, I'm just joking" Luhan said and keep shaking his head.

"Pfft! What else should I wear? I don't have an extra clothes so no choice my dear! You have a companion whos clothes is a patient which is really unique" Beanim said proudly and flipped her hair sideways. "K." Luhan said emotionlessly and rolled his eyes. "Kaja" Beanim commanded as Luhan was about to walk when he looked at Beanim from head to toe. "Yah! What's your problem now?" Beanim hissed.

"Are you sure you will go--" Luhan was cut off. "Lurin, are you deaf or something? I've been saying that I will go to the mall with these clothes many times and I won't repeat it. One more question and I won't go with you anymore" Beanim said pissed. "Aren't you embarassed with your clothes and people might look at you?" Luhan questioned as Beanim groaned and sighed in defeat.

"Okay! That's it! I won't go with you any--" Beanim was cut off. "I was just joking jeez! You don't have any sense of humor! That kind of wardrobe is the latest fashion now!" Luhan said and pulled Beanim closed to him and linked arms with her tightly. "Let's go" Luhan said as they finally left her ward. While they're on the streets road crossing already... "What movie we will watch?" Beanim asked looking around the tall buildings and landmarks.

"Fifty Shades of Grey" Luhan answered happily as Beanim stopped walking a bit because she looked at Luhan with this ARE-YOU-SERIOUS look. "What the--" Beanim said under her breath. "Are you serious? Fifty Shades of Grey?" Beanim questioned and furrowed her eyebrows while wrinkling her nose uncomfortable. "Yeah! I'm serious" Luhan answered nodding smiling sheepishly.

"You gotta be kidding me" Beanim muttered. "Are you aware that movie is... ehh?" Beanim questioned and tilted her head. "Ehh? Huh?" Luhan asked confused. "Ehh..." Beanim said and shrugged as Luhan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean by ehh?" Luhan asked. "Did you watch the trailer?" Beanim asked. "Trailer? Anni" Luhan answered and slowly shook his head innocently making Beanim facepalmed.

"Do you really want to watch that--" Beanim was cut off when Luhan keeps nodding while saying 'Yes' making Beanim sighed in defeat. "In all of the movies, why that?" Beanim asked curious all of a sudden. Earlier while Luhan was changing his clothes... 'Since it's Valentines Day, I should do something today. But, to whom?' he thought and looked at the ceiling with this pouty mouth.

A lighbulb lit up at his side and thought of Beanim all of a sudden. 'But, what shall we do in Valentines today?' he thought as he was solving the latest problem. So, he called his friends but was unavailable except for this one friend of him... "Neh hyung?" Kai asked and raised a brow. "What can I do for Valentines Day to someone?" Luhan asked and tilted his head. "Valentines Day?" Kai questioned.

"Hmm... give chocolates and flowers" Kai suggested. "It's too common duh! And besides, I'm a girl!" Luhan said and shook his head. "Mwo?! You're gay alrea

Please log in to read the full chapter