✰o62✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o62✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

After the incident, Beanim went hime with a tired, annoyed and a frown mood. "Unnie--" she stopped and blinked in confusion when she didn't saw any person. 'Where's unnie?' she questioned and looked around. She stopped and flinced when someone closed the doir revealing Luhan with a messy look. "There you are unnie! Where were you?" she asked and tilted her head. "Oh? I've just eaten dinner" he lied and smiled.

Beanim smiled back and stared at Luhan for a while as she remembered earlier. Luhan then looked at her weirdly at the same time confused. "... H-hows your date with your... boyfriend?" he asked awkwardly as he can't take the look that she's giving to him. She snapped out and pouted all of a sudden. "We didn't meet" she mumbled and shook her head still pouting. "What took you so long?" Luhan asked anticipating her answer about him.

"I've met a boy" she told and suddenly her nose qrinkled and made a poker face. "I don't know unnie but... he actually looks like you, as in! From head to toe! I thought you're acting as a girl but... I almost got embarassed because I called your name" she chuckled and scratched her head embarassed as he chuckled along. 'Stop doing that! You're cute -- huuuuuh? What are you saying? Don't think like that' he thought. "How did you met him?" he asked smiling.

"Well, I forgot what I'm doing that time, I think I'm texting Kris, yeah? So anyways, there's two cars in my direction coming so fast. Then, he pulled me away from the road and that's it" she ended. "That's... all?" he asked and raised a brow. "Oh! I was gonna leave when he grabbed my wrist and he eants sometjing in return, wanna know what it is? A bubble tea! How childish right? I mean, I was about to give him a money but he doesn't want it"

She took a deep breath before she continued. "I don't know if he's joking around or an attention seeker because I keep asking him if I can leave already but he wouldn't answer me or he'll just look at me zipping his freaking bubble tea" she muttered and frowned. "I thought I wouldn't see him but... he was also there. And I don't know if he's flirting with me because he said to me that it's just coincidence or a fate for us to meet" she rolled her eyes.

"But really, almost I've spend my night with that dude" she ended and nodded slowly. "Where's your... boyfriend anyways?" he asked and snorted the third word and rolled his eyes. "He's friend is in the hospital, but we'll meet tomorrow" she answered and smiled widely as he groaned and laughed on the inside as he never thought that they will be in the hospital with all the acting which isn't in the script at all.

"... You hate my fiance, do you?" she suspected as Luhan snapped out and blinked many times. "What are you saying?" he asked and furrowed his brows. "I've noticed that for the past days. You seem... you're not pleased or not convince with him. Wae? What's wrong with him unnie? Do you have some bad terms with my fiance? I could talk to him--" Beanim was cut off. "What are you saying?! I'm just like that, aren't you used to me like that to boys?" he reasoned.

"... I wish I was in Kris' position" he mumbled and sighed for too long as he thought that he said that in his mind. "What did you say unnie?" she heard and furrowed her brows as she clearly heard some words a bit shocked. Luhan snapped out and widened his eyes as she was narrowing her eyes at him. "... I didn't say anything" he answered innocently. "I heard you say something--" Beanim was cut off. "You're just imagining" he reasoned as she just remained silent.

The next day, Kris went home early to prepare for their 'date'. As soon he was done, he locked the door and dropped his key in shock seeing his car with no tires at all. "What.the.! What happened to my car?!" he jaw drop approaching his car. He whined stomping his feet in frustration and ruffled his hair. "How will I get there?" he tampered and whined. From afar, Chanyeol and Chen were laughing their asses while holding four heavy tires and highfived.

"Aish! I should just ride a public transportation" he snorted and start walking coolly as their laugh faded and blinked. "Hyung, I think we have a situation here" Chanyeol said while he has a walky talky in his hands while observing Kris fading in their sight. "Kris hyung is quite clever--" Chanyeol was cut off. "He's not clever, you're just dumb and it's common for a person to do that in that situation" Chen snorted and rolled his eyes.

"I'm not dumb Chen, I'm just acting dumb" Chanyeol answered pouting. "Why do you still need to say that huh? I don't know if you're an attention seeker or what" Chen said coldly and and blew his bangs in annoyance. "Guys guys! Shut up, okay? Let's just do what we've planned. You need to cooperate! If a mistake happens, the two of you are responsible for this" Suho said nonchalantly and shook his head.

Kris waited for a bus stop for almost five minutes until a bus stop

Please log in to read the full chapter