✰o51✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o51✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

"Ms. Byun, your dinner is served at the dining room" a chamber maid told Beanim outside their room as she signalled Luhan to go outside. They're in the dining room as he heard Beanim stopped in her tracks making him stop also. He noticed that she's looking to something as her face crinkled and her aura became cold all of a sudden. He then looked where is she watching and saw Baekhyun with his friends from afar also in the dining room. 

She was about to turn around when Luhan grabbed her wrist preventing her from moving. "Where are you going?" Luhan asked. "I'm going back" Beanim said and was about to move when Luhan tighten his grip making her winced a little. "But wae? Your brother isn't bothering you. Why are you so sensitive all of a sudden? Your period already stopped last week" Luhan said chuckling.

"I'm not the Byun that the chamber maid is talking about" Beanim reasoned. "MS. Byun?" Luhan emphasized as she groaned and shook his head. "I'm not the only BYUN who's acting like a girl" Beanim emphasized and rolled her eyes. "Aish! Let's just eat Beanim, he won't bug you unless I'm around. I scold him that he won't talk to you when I'm with you" Luhan assured.

"... You didn't told him that he won't even bug me when you're not around?" Beanim questioned making Luhan quiet. "He understands about that matter. Now let's go eat" Luhan said and dragged her to the dining table for the two of them. Baekhyun suddenly beamed seeing Beanim in his sight. "Beanim-ah! Sit here instead--" Baekhyun was cut off.

"It's like she's gonna sit there with you Byun Baekhyun" Chen butted in bitterly while cutting his meat carefully. "Hyung, did you remember what noona told you?" Tao blurted just in case Baekhyun remembered. Hearing that, a pout appeared on Baekhyun's lips and just eat silently. "Good thing I'm close to your sister Baekhyun" Chen blurted and a sinister smile plastered on his face.

"Oh shut up! As if you're close to her! You just met her for the past days" Baekhyun said coldly and scoffed. "You'll give me a thousand won if I have a chat with your sister" Chen dared as Baekhyun looked at Chen with a poker face. "Talk for thirty minutes and I guarantee that you're close to my sister" Baekhyun dared and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Oh no hyung, bad call, you're gonna regret this" D.O butted worried. "Oh no I won't regret it" Chen said as he finally stood up while carrying his plate and went to Beanim's table. "You shouldn't dare hyung" Kai blurted talking to Baekhyun. "There's no boy that dare to talk to Beanim because of her attitude. As if he can talk to her. He'll give up for a second or minute" Baekhyun guessed.

"Did Chen topic something about your sister?" Suho butted in. "About what?" Baekhyun asked confused raising his brows. "He's close to your sister Baekhyun" Suho answered. "Pfft! Unbelievable hyung! So what if he's close to my sister? I'm sure that Beanim already forgot about him" Baekhyun snickered and they're looking at Chen. "Can I sit here?" Chen requested as soon he's in front of Beanim.

Beanim stopped as she looked up and narrowed her eyes in familiarity. "... Who are you?" Beanim questioned coldly and wrinkled her nose. From afar, Baekhyun heard it and laughed hard along with Chanyeol. "See? Told you! She forgets him already" Baekhyun said and shrugged sarcastly. "I'm Kim Jongdae" he introduced and smiled as Beanim widened her eyes.

"Mwoya?! Kimjong?! Is that you?! Omo!" Beanim said as her spirit got alive all of a sudden. Hearing that, Chen chuckled and scratched his head. "Looks like you've forgotten about me" Chen said and pouted. "Oh no I didn't! I didn't recognize your face because we haven't seen for a long time" she reasoned. "Sorry oppa" she apologized and bowed.

Please log in to read the full chapter