✰oo1✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰oo1✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

Lurin was sleeping peacefully when she heard her phone vibrating on the lampshade. She ignored the first call; thinking the caller wouldn't call her. But she heard her phone ringing again. She groaned before she lazily grabbed her phone from the lampshade and answered the phone call. "Yeobosaeyo?" she muttered.

"Noona!" she heard Luhan's high pitch tone on the other line which is loud. "Noona?" Luhan questioned as Lurin who fell on the ground lifted her head before taking the phone.

"Yah! Why do you need to do that?" Lurin hissed. "Yah! Do you know what time is it in here huh? It's midnight! I'm in a middle of slumber and you disturbed me!" Lurin hissed taking a long frustrated breath. "Why did you call anyway? And why are you the one who called me? I should be the one who's calling you" Lurin said confused.

"Are you okay?" Luhan asked. "Offcourse I am! Wae?" Lurin questioned. "You're not okay noona" Luhan said.

"I am! I just got hurt earlier" Lurin said and sat on her bed. "Twin instincts are true" Luhan said and chuckled. "Why did you called?" Lurin asked. "My friends woke me up early in the morning" Luhan said pouting cutely.

"So, you really need to wake me up?" Lurin questioned. "You're my twin sister, you need to wake up also" he chuckled.

"Aish! I've slept just now because I need to finish my project. I really need to have a sufficient sleep right now! Do you know that?" Lurin hissed and scratched her head. "Ow? Is that so? Mianhe" Luhan said and chuckled.

"I'll hang up already" Lurin told. Luhan was about to say goodbye when Lurin already hung up. Luhan put his phone on the table beside him and took a deep breath closing his eyes.

"Hyung! Get up!" he heard his friends' voice from afar.

He saw his friends jumped into his bed and start tickling him non-stop. "Hey! Stop it!" Luhan said giggling. "Who are you talking to huh? Is that your girlfriend huh?" Kai asked happily.

"No? That's my older twin sister. Why would I talk to a girl? I don't have time for those things" Luhan blurted. He heard his friends sighed and facepalmed.

"Oh hyung! What are your planth already huh? You won't find a girl?" Sehun questioned. "Sehun, I don't have a time for that! And besides, having that isn't in my vocabulary after all!" Luhan said.

"When will you find a girl hyung huh? In the future?!" Lay asked. "NE.VER" Luhan emphasized and shook his head.

"Are you sure about that hyung? So that means you won't have a wife" Kris said and shrugged.

"Being in a relationship is just a waste of time guys! And besides, don't you get the cycle when you're in a relationship? You will fall in love to the girl, you will court to the girl you love, then you become couples. After that, you will break up with a heavy feeling. You try to move on by finding a girl as an option and you will fall in love to the other girl and so on. The same cycle" Luhan explained.

"Hyung, it's really like that. It will be a cycle when you're starting a relationship and it's common to every couple but with different strategies" Tao explained as they're starting a debate again between Luhan and with his friends.

"I don't get it. Why do you need to be in a relationship when you will just cry in the end?" Luhan said and furrowed his eyebrows. "Because hyung, it is part of a human's life to get hurt" Suho said.

"It is just natural to get hurt hyung. Think twice already if you've NE.VER encounter yourself being hurt in all aspects. Maybe you're abnormal" Tao said and rested his arms to Luhan's shoulder.

"Hyung, in a relationship, expect that you will be hurt whether physically or emotionally. Being hurt is like a trial to yourself; this shows that you truly love that person" D.O added. "So hyung, convince already?" they asked as Luhan frowned and shook his head.

They sighed in frustration and facepalmed. "Wae so bitter hyung especially when we're talking about this?" Chen said and furrowed his eyebrows. "Because he didn't experience committing into a relationship yet" Chanyeol said nonchalantly.

"What are your plans Luhan huh? If you don't want to have a girlfriend while you're still alive, you will grow old as a bachelor" Xiumin said and shrugged.

"Guys guys, stop motivating him to have a girlfriend already. We've been doing this for the past y

Please log in to read the full chapter