✰o18✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o18✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

It's break time as Luhan was going to the cafeteria. He stopped when he bumped to someone. He looked up and bowed before he starts to walk again going to the cafeteria with a fast pace. But, someone bumped to him once again and it looks like it's not an accident. He looked up and raised a brow seeing the same the person that he's bumping at. Instead of walking, he stopped on his spot.

"Do you have a problem with me?" he finally asked.

He saw the girl stopped and turned back sending daggers towards Luhan just looking back at him. "Are you talking to me?" the girl asked coldly pointing her fingers.

Luhan felt the girl has a feisty attitude. Luhan nodded as the girl clucked her tongue and had this heavy sigh before she approach Luhan.

"Why did you ask?" the girl asked and raised a brow.

"Because it seems you have a problem with me" Luhan answered politely.

He raised a brow as the girl snickered and sighed arrogantly. "Is that so? Why did you ask me that obvious question if you know what will I blurt out huh?" the girl asked and raised her brow.

"So...you really have a problem with me" Luhan muttered and slowly nodded. "I'm just making sure if my instincts is true" Luhan continued and looked at the girl.

The girl chuckled sarcastly and breathed deeply. "Trust your instincts girl" the girl answered sarcastly and rolled her eyes.

"What's your problem with me huh? Did I do something bad to you huh?" Luhan asked and tilted his head.

"... Anni" the girl slowly shook her head. "Then what's your problem?" Luhan asked.

"You" the girl said simply but sternly.

Luhan facepalmed. 'Is this girl crazy? Maybe she's fooling around' he thought and sighed.

"Yah! Are you fooling around? You told me that you have a problem with me, then you're not, then you take back what you've said" Luhan said calmly and sighed.

"No I'm not" the girl seriously told and shook her head. "I just hate your guts" the girl blurted coldly and crossed her arms.

"Guts? What do you mean by that?" Luhan asked confused.

"You have this big thing for guts especially when you're with Beanim" the girl blurted as Luhan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Huh? I don't understand what you're saying" Luhan said and slowly shook his head.

"That means you're a thick head arrogant girl when you're beside with the most athletic girl in this school" the girl said bitterly.

'What the--' Luhan's thought was cut off.

"You have a big pride in you, do you know that? You're using your power to be so prideful and arrogant when Beanim is beside you especially when she helps you. You think you're tough now huh?" the girl hissed as Luhan remained his mouth shut.

"You're strong because Beanim's beside you. When she isn't on your side, you're weak. No one will protect you" the girl added and clenched her fist.

"... I can stand by myself" Luhan blurted as the girl chuckled sarcastly.

"Chincha?! Is that true?! Wow! Unbelievable!" the girl said in disbelief. "... Are you sure about that?" the girl asked with a challenging tone.

"I can handle myself. Besides, Beanim is on my side because there's something about me that's unique and she found her ideal friend in me" Luhan blurted a bit arrogantly.

"... Is that so?" the girl asked as Luhan nodded. The girl sighed and slowly nodded and turned back.

Luhan felt relieved as he thought that their conversation finally ended but then the girl turned back again clucking her tongue.

"If you can handle yourself..." the girl paused as she took a deep breath. "Can you handle what will I do?" the girl asked as she kicks Luhan's stomach. AND. that's all I can say.

The next day, Beanim's back in Korea. She opened the door by using the duplicate key.

"Yah! Sleepy head! I'm here!" Beanim shouted and put her stroller bag lazily.

She was about to close the door when she felt someone opened the door widely. She looked up and saw Luhan burrying his face under the wig.

"Hey! You're finally--" Beanim was cut off when Luhan left

Please log in to read the full chapter