✰o2o✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o2o✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

Luhan was taking his foods for dinner when he stopped midway looking around finding someone. His eyes beamed in excitement seeing the person.

"Byun Beanim" Luhan called seeing Beanim reading the Wimpy Kid at the cafeteria. He approached her and sitting on the opposite side of her. He looked at her untouched food; her mind is focused on the book.

"Let's eat" Luhan suggested getting his chopstick and began to attack his food.

While eating, he stopped blinking seeing Beanim still didn't touch her food.

"Yah! Eat your food will ya?" Luhan said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Sshh, shut up" Beanim muttered making the 'Sshh' sign still reading.

"That book can wait" Luhan said and make a straight face but Beanim ignored it.

"Yah! Want me to feed you?" Luhan asked sarcastly.

Beanim groaned as she took her chopstick and take a bite of the food in front of her; her eyes focused on the words on the book absorbing.

"Yah! Eat properly!" Luhan said and slammed his palms to the table.

Beanim put down the book making a sound and looked at Luhan with a poker face before immediately ate of her food a little. "There! Happy?" Beanim said and rolled her eyes.

She was about to hold the book to continue reading. She got startled when he take it immediately putting it in his lap.

"Yah! Give my book back!" she hissed.

"Finish eating first" Luhan said pointing her food with his lips.

Beanim growled and pouted before lazily eat her food. Luhan was smiling examining her eating. She then noticed his stare and slowly put the food in while looking at him weirdly.

"Yah! Quit staring will ya? You look like a ert boy" she blurted.

"Wae? I'm just happy that you're eating" Luhan said and chuckled as she shook her head at his sillyness.

"Yah! You're disturbing! If you keep looking at me like that, I will lost my appetite" Beanim blurted as Luhan pouted and looked away.

"Pfft! You're such a meanie do you know that?" Luhan muttered and puffed his cheeks.

"But you're meanier" she answered back and continued eating.

"What's so good about that book anyways? Why do you love to read that book? That book is for losers" Luhan said and furrowed his eyebrows weirdly.

"Yah! This book is not for losers! You just don't want to read this kind of book because you're a loser and if you read this book, you can relate to it" Beanim blurted and stuck her tongue out.

"Haha, very funny" Luhan said and rolled his eyes.

He rested his palms to his chin boringly. "... Is that a good story?" he asked curious.

"Offcourse it is! That's why I'm reading it Sherlock!" Beanim answered sarcastly and looked at her food.

"Who did you pick?" Luhan asked all of a sudden referring to the exchange of gift.

"... A person" she answered sarcastly as he looked at her with an ARE-YOU-SERIOUS look. She just nodded.

"I know it's a person Beanim! It's obvious that it's not an animal, place especially a ghost" he answered back sarcastly. "Who is it really?" he asked again.

"... A girl" she answered again sarcastly as he looked at her with a poker face.

"Offcourse it's not a boy! Yah! I'm serious here! Obviously it's a girl because this school is exclusive for girls" Luhan said and crossed his arms.

"Good thing you know! Now you get my logic already? It's obvious that I picked a girl and not... a boy" she paused at the last word and looked at Luhan before she looked back at the food.

"I know! But, I wanna know the girl whom you picked" Luhan said and scratched his head.

"Why would I tell? If I tell it, I will spoil it already. And besides, I prepared my gift very well to that girl" Beanim said and shrugged.

'Is that so? That girl must be very lucky' he thought envious.

"What will be your gift to her?" Luhan asked curious and tilted her head.

"... Not that ordinary and common presents" Beanim said simply and put the chopsticks as she's done.

"I'm done eating! Give me the book" Beanim commanded lending her hand on the table.

Luhan was about to give the book when she snatched the book and scanned it leaving Luhan dumbfounded.

"What page am I already? Aish! If you didn't get the book, I still know that page" Beanim said ruffling her hair in frustration.

"I thought you're using a bookmark" Luhan said and chuckled while scratching

Please log in to read the full chapter