✰o34✰

The Contradicting Side of Luhan
Please log in to read the full chapter

✰o34✰

: : The Contradicting Side of Luhan : :

 

'Who is Huang Zi Tao? Is he one of Beacon's friends? I heard that name before. I just can't remember when' she narrowed her eyes trying to remember when she heard the name. 'Wait! I know it already! It's--' Beanim's thought was cut off when she heard the door opened as she immediately put the phone back to Luhan's bed and put the blanket that's been covering the phone before she sat on her bed acting blankly in the wall as Luhan came in and closed the door.

"Yah! Are you okay?" Luhan asked as she snapped out and looked at Luhan for too long and looked away. "... I'm fine" Beanim said unsure and blinked. "Are you sure? Why do you seem like you're out of this world?" Luhan questioned. "... Nothing. Maybe... I'm just sleepy right now" Beanim muttered. "Why don't you sleep already?" Luhan said and ruffled her hair as she obliged and slowly layed on her bed facing the wall on the side with this confused, curious look.

'... Everytime I looked at Lurin, all of a sudden, her brother comes into my mind with no particular reason. I know that I didn't see him in person just in picture, but why am I thinking of him? What's wrong with me?' she thought confused. 'There isn't a problem with me, I can't have a problem about me. Maybe there's a problem with... Lurin. Aish! Why am I even thinking this nonsense? I should be sleeping now!' she thought frustrated as she slowly closed her eyes.

While a group of boys are making out with some girls, some just chatting, Tao was in deep thought as he was outside in the cold breeze and looked in the sky as the scene earlier was only in his mind. "... Luhan hyung, is that you?" he said in curiousity. 'I hope this is Luhan hyung' he thought as he has this feeling that the person just picked up is Luhan. "Uh... may I know whos speaking?" a girl voice asked as Tao facepalmed.

'It's not him! Well, who can this be?' Tao thought and furrowed his eyebrows. "... Who is this?" he asked and raised a brow. "... I'm Lurin. The number you've calling earlier is my number and it's not my twin brother's number. May I know whos speaking?" she introduced and coughed. 'Lurin noona?' he thought questioning himself in confusion. 

"Uh... it's Huang Zi Tao. I just called expecting that this is Luhan hyung's phone. Thank you anyways" the boy muttered in disappointment and bit his lip hanging up. "Aish! It's too close!" Tao said whining jumping on his place in frustration and blew his bangs annoyingly. "Tao oppa" a soft voice girl came behind him as he turned back and saw a girl waiting for him in the door and approached him as he was about to kiss him when Tao looked away.

"Oppa" the girl whined and pouted. "I'm not on the mood right now" Tao answered coldly. "But wae? You didn't came back inside since the girls slowly increase in there" the girl whined. "I need to breathe some fresh air" Tao said and put his hands on his pocket. "We could just..." the girl paused as her hands starts to explore around Tao's chest but he pushed her hands away as the girl got frustrated and groaned.

"Yah Huang Zi Tao! What's your problem huh? If you want to end this relationship, fine with me!" the girl hissed. "... If you say so" Tao mumbled and shrugged. "Jerk!" the girl shouted as she slapped her small bag to his face before marching away from the house. "What happened?" Kris asked as one by one the door was filling up. "... I just broke up with her" Tao said nonchalantly.

"What?! You broke up with her?! But wae?!" Chanyeol said jaw drop. "Your girlfriend is the most beautiful girl in this room" Baekhyun said gasping as the girls starts looking at Baekhyun with a -PLEASE look while clucking their tongues. "Oh, so she's beautiful and I'm not? Jeez! I think that girl should be your girlfriend at all" the girl said and slapped Baekhyun really hard as he gasped and winced in pain.

"... That's gonna leave a big mark" Xiumin said slowly. "I'm just joking yeobo" Baekhyun said chuckling nervously. "Joking?! For me it's not joking! I'm breaking up with you" the girl said and clenched her fist as she turned back and walked away. "Yeobo! Don't do this to me!" Baekhyun shouted as he catched her. "Yeobo your face! Call that girl your yeobo instead" the girl shouted not looking back.

"Condolenc

Please log in to read the full chapter